*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
    I'm currently leading by 74 posts... 75 now that I'm posting this.
    Fake News !!!!
    ---------------------------------------------
    Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by cavebird View Post
      He said I had volunteered. I didn't. If he ran, I might volunteer for his opponent.
      Hurtful
      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• This is awesome.

George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• You know, I never thought I'd live to see the day where an American president tweets and sells and promotes outright Nazi stuff. After retweeting white supremacist lies many times, getting his ads banned for using Nazi imagery, tweets with guys shouting "white power!", and now he's selling t-shirts that are pretty much straight out of the Third Reich. I mean, we don't even need to call them dog whistles anymore, do we? Shit's more like a megaphone blared straight out of 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. If I still had the capacity to be shocked by the depths, I'd probably be shocked about now.
          More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
            Struck out? Demote him! Real generals hit home runs, pal. Every. Time.
            More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
              Struck out? Demote him! Real generals hit home runs, pal. Every. Time.
              If u don't appreciate the leather jacket, sunglasses and pipe with the crowd singing Ode to Joy there is just no helping you
              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

If u don't appreciate the leather jacket, sunglasses and pipe with the crowd singing Ode to Joy there is just no helping you
                Joy, beautiful spark of the gods. Daughter of Elysium - we enter, drunk with fire!

Ode to Joy may be the single best piece of music ever created in the history of mensch kind.

But you're right about one thing! It's true, there probably is just no helping me. \m/

Comment

Joy, beautiful spark of the gods. Daughter of Elysium - we enter, drunk with fire!

Ode to Joy may be the single best piece of music ever created in the history of mensch kind.

But you're right about one thing! It's true, there probably is just no helping me. \m/
                  Lol. At least we agree on Ode to Joy. And so cool to hear it at a baseball game
                  George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Lol. At least we agree on Ode to Joy. And so cool to hear it at a baseball game
                    Probably in your head from all your outings to church
                    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• It was an awesome scene - for sure too much fun for MLB. Why were they singing Ode to Joy in Korea, anyways?

Comment

It was an awesome scene - for sure too much fun for MLB. Why were they singing Ode to Joy in Korea, anyways?
                        I have no idea, just thought it was really fun
                        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• The creators of Westworld just signed some mega deal to make a series out of the Fallout video game series, which is perhaps the greatest of all time. Nice.

Comment

The creators of Westworld just signed some mega deal to make a series out of the Fallout video game series, which is perhaps the greatest of all time. Nice.
                            Michael Crichton? He died in 2008.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmaeroff View Post
                              Michael Crichton? He died in 2008.
                              The Yul Brynner version was just kinda okay. And what the hell happened to Crichton in the period before he died? State of Fear was the only book I can think of that made me actually laugh at loud at how preposterous and silly it was.

Comment

• But technically (the best kind of correct!), it was ol' Mike who done created Westworld.

Here's the link to the Fallout news article: https://www.engadget.com/fallout-ama...9Wh6YG-ezy7tR-

Comment

Working...
                                X