*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
    plan my vacation for me, can I be any clearer !
    or maybe give me a few good ideas for cool towns or places to visit
    ---------------------------------------------
    Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
      "recs"?
      I actually was going to spell recommendations on my phone, but it looked wrong. Back on the laptop, I think I spelled it right.
      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

I rarely like songs on the first listen....this one was solid. I'm struggling with the lead singer, but I think I can fight thru it
        Three of the four band members do lead vocals on that album. If you’re listening to the first song, Oblivion, it’s one of the only ones sung by the drummer.
        More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Best songs on that album - The Czar and The Last Baron, particularly the latter.
          More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
            Three of the four band members do lead vocals on that album. If you’re listening to the first song, Oblivion, it’s one of the only ones sung by the drummer.
            Crack the Skye
            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Yeah that’s the hardest rockin one on the album. Others are probably more on the melodic side.

Comment

• Johnny stealing picks. What a bastard
                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                  Cripes, looking at the list so far. How fuckin' old are we?
                  Who's this "we" you speak of?
                  If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                  - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

With your support I can make it, lol
                    I do not offer my support.
                    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                      I do not offer my support.
                      I offer only half my support.
                      "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

I offer only half my support.
                        Thanks/2
                        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• I've been having my salads with lite Caesar dressing this week, and I must say I enjoy it. It's Hidden Valley, though, not Ken's.

Comment

I've been having my salads with lite Caesar dressing this week, and I must say I enjoy it. It's Hidden Valley, though, not Ken's.
                            The cafeteria people probably couldn't find it in their grocery store, either.

Comment

The cafeteria people probably couldn't find it in their grocery store, either.
                              I didn't admit to them that I know Ken.

Comment

I didn't admit to them that I know Ken.
                                They didn't ask.

Comment

Working...
                                X