No announcement yet.

*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think Seitzer is constructing an immaculate pick that will shock the VD nation. Prepare yourselves.
    ---------------------------------------------
    Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by the feral slasher View Post
      i think seitzer is constructing an immaculate pick that will shock the vd nation. Prepare yourselves.
      boom!
      "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Liked your comment with the pick. Solid
        The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
          boom!
          Bigger, better, boomier, and Buckier than even i expected. Well done
          Last edited by The Feral Slasher; 02-15-2019, 11:05 PM.
          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
            Also, CJ is stealing a lot of my picks, has Babe Ruth, has taken lots of tough decades, has more pitchers than hitters and is a consistently good drafter. Worrying about him making a big move before this is done.
            First and right ? Stay tuned
            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• For some reason I'm listening to a lot of ELO lately for the first time in about 30 years. Anyone else enjoy their music ? Or do I just have incredibly poor taste ? Both ?
              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

For some reason I'm listening to a lot of ELO lately for the first time in about 30 years. Anyone else enjoy their music ? Or do I just have incredibly poor taste ? Both ?
                You're just old. That said, this one is an all-time jam:

More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post

Sure I'm old. but does Jeff Lynne kick ass or not ? that is the question. like the video by the way
                  George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post

Also, when you reply to my posts "The Feral Slasher" is properly capitalized. When Kevin Seitzer replies it says "the feral slasher". what's the deal ? Is he just disrespectful ? This is really bothering me.
                    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Also, when you reply to my posts "The Feral Slasher" is properly capitalized. When Kevin Seitzer replies it says "the feral slasher". what's the deal ? Is he just disrespectful ? This is really bothering me.
                      ok, it's not really bothering me. Just something weird I noticed. maybe has to do with posting from a phone vs. a computer ? Just thought it was odd
                      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Damn, Merkel's Boners Lost
                        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by the feral slasher View Post
                          i think seitzer is constructing an immaculate pick that will shock the vd nation. Prepare yourselves.
                          testing an all caps sentence in the response. How many all caps letters will it make lower case? This is strange
                          "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• what if i do it in a normal post and not a reply to the feral slasher?

Comment

• does it work with any font size that i specify? What about font size 3?

Comment

• Apparently there is an anti-shouting filter?

Comment

Working...
                                X