X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
    Noooooo ... Don't click it Bene!!!!

Resist! Stay strong!
    Something is wrong here, isnt the devil supposed to be the doing the tempting ?
    ---------------------------------------------
    Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
      Something is wrong here, isnt the devil supposed to be the doing the tempting ?
      He's not the devil anymore, he's just a good fucker like the rest of us.
      "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
        Noooooo ... Don't click it Bene!!!!

Resist! Stay strong!
        So how do you pronounce Bene annyway ? I'll still mispronounce Heye, so I might not change. but I at least want to know
        The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

So how do you pronounce Bene annyway ? I'll still mispronounce Heye, so I might not change. but I at least want to know
          Ben-eh ... as if latin I suppose

Comment

Option 1:

Option 2:

Option 3:
            "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• So all last night I was hoping Seaver made it back to me. Driving in to work this morning a got a case of buyers remorse before I even picked him. Probably can't go wrong with Seaver or Keefe
              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                Option 1:

Option 2:

Option 3:
                Well the picture on the first one is clearly a picture of our guy. So I'm going with that one
                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                  he's just a good fucker like the rest of us.
                  Or at least that's what your wife tells you.

Comment

It's pronounced in extremely exaggerated fashion - BEH-neh! Foo-too-EES! You must also gesticulate wildly with the arms and hands while speaking the name. Bonus points for making air mustaches with your fingers when you say it.
                    More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

So all last night I was hoping Seaver made it back to me. Driving in to work this morning a got a case of buyers remorse before I even picked him. Probably can't go wrong with Seaver or Keefe
                      Yeah, my decision was going to be either of those two. Happy with Seaver, but getting 5,000 innings of those ratios from Keefe are awesome.

Comment

• I had to save my cosmology rant because it's getting long and I have to run for a couple hours. Suffice to say that it will be underwhelming and unconvincing, but what the hey(e)....
                        More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Eeeeeeeeee! I'm up next?!?!?! Crap on a crutch.

Comment

Bag of Dicks

But I could be mispronouncing it slightly!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                              Eeeeeeeeee! I'm up next?!?!?! Crap on a crutch.
                              No. Heye is up, TS Garp after, then Ken & you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                                It's pronounced in extremely exaggerated fashion - BEH-neh! Foo-too-EES! You must also gesticulate wildly with the arms and hands while speaking the name. Bonus points for making air mustaches with your fingers when you say it.
                                I must be doing it right. People at work are staring with a bewildered look
                                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Working...
                                X