No announcement yet.

*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• at some point today I tried to use the google machine to find out the #1 state for mushrooms, but got distracted by work before I saw the results. I just went back, and while my search parameters didn't bring me the answer, I did find out that several states did have official mushrooms. Like the office mushroom of the state of Missouri is the Cantharellus lateritius.

Washington couldn't even choose just one! They have two State Mushrooms! both the Tricholoma magnivelare and the Tricholoma murrillianum.

Who knew?
    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Chester County's sixty-one mushroom farms are responsible for over 400 million pounds of mushrooms valued at $365 million.
      "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
        at some point today I tried to use the google machine to find out the #1 state for mushrooms, but got distracted by work before I saw the results. I just went back, and while my search parameters didn't bring me the answer, I did find out that several states did have official mushrooms. Like the office mushroom of the state of Missouri is the Cantharellus lateritius.

Washington couldn't even choose just one! They have two State Mushrooms! both the Tricholoma magnivelare and the Tricholoma murrillianum.

Who knew?
        Puget Sound Mushroom Society !!!
        ---------------------------------------------
        Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
        The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

right? I was feeling like my contribution was being ignored.
          I was trying to block the nasty comments from my memory. Trying to keep a positive vibe going
          The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

at some point today I tried to use the google machine to find out the #1 state for mushrooms, but got distracted by work before I saw the results. I just went back, and while my search parameters didn't bring me the answer, I did find out that several states did have official mushrooms. Like the office mushroom of the state of Missouri is the Cantharellus lateritius.

Who knew?
            I don't want to truffle you, but which state is number one ?
            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
              I don't want to truffle you, but which state is number one ?
              Let the Modern Farmer tell you !
              "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Another one that probably surprises no one:

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                  Are vampires very messy?
                  Just the ones I hat prefer AB-. They just have to sample so many to find the right one.
                  I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• And....there's the Central Valley:

Comment

• I'm both busy and bored. Is that possible?

Comment

• Doing both some normal data prep/analysis work and getting ready to shift into high gear on pre-draft prep. But no baseball games and staying at home every damn day just makes it all feel flat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                          I'm both busy and bored. Is that possible?
                          No....or maybe yes
                          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Driving home from hike last night they rebroadcast roger clemens 20k night against the Mariners. It was so much fun. Lou Gorman, red sox gm was in the booth with Dave niehaus. Anyone want to guess the mariners second baseman ?
                            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Driving home from hike last night they rebroadcast roger clemens 20k night against the Mariners. It was so much fun. Lou Gorman, red sox gm was in the booth with Dave niehaus. Anyone want to guess the mariners second baseman ?
                              It was april 1986. I was in college in Imdiana. I transferred and that fall i was in college im seattle where i watched the classic mets vs redsox series. Brought back lots of memories
                              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

It was april 1986. I was in college in Imdiana. I transferred and that fall i was in college im seattle where i watched the classic mets vs redsox series. Brought back lots of memories
                                If u can guess the Mariners cf you get bonus points
                                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Working...
                                X