*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huh, who’da thunk it?
    More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• My grandpa used to farm along the Red River (in Manitoba), but I don't think he was farming sugar beets.
      "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
        Huh, who’da thunk it?
        hey send me your KDS order so I can run this order thing for your football league!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
          Huh? Why would I give you negative feedback on things I agree with? I gave you negative feedback when you were an asshole. Avoid that and you're golden.
          Surprised no one has given me negative reps. I realize what is going to happen....but I am like the Honey badger. If i had to choose a new name here it would be honey badger for sure
          ---------------------------------------------
          Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
          The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
            Surprised no one has given me negative reps. I realize what is going to happen....but I am like the Honey badger. If i had to choose a new name here it would be honey badger for sure
            .... you have 4 negative reps already.

Comment

Fake news !!! Or u post really fast
              The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

hey send me your KDS order so I can run this order thing for your football league!!
                Sent. Thanks for doing this.
                More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Just hopped down to the office to pick up the mail --- front door of the office building has been kicked in. Some sketchy lady is sitting outside and I talk with her for a minute, ask if she saw who did it, etc. I tell her not to go inside then go back to my car to get my phone. Come back, lady is gone. I go inside the building and she's passed out in one of the empty offices surrounded by Big Gulps, lol. I waited around until building owner showed up and let him talk to the cops because fuck that noise. So it's been an interesting day so far.

Comment

Fake news !!! Or u post really fast
                    Ha. Didnt ever notice the red, i thought u guys appreciated my stellar commentary
                    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Ha. Didnt ever notice the red, i thought u guys appreciated my stellar commentary
                      The comments like "u are an idiot" and "fuck off loser" make a lot more sense in this context
                      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

we do, we do
                        "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Weed, ooh.

Comment

The comments like "u are an idiot" and "fuck off loser" make a lot more sense in this context
                            we just assumed you were color blind .

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                              Weed, ooh.
                              If you're color blind, how do you know if the weed is red or green?

Comment

right? I was feeling like my contribution was being ignored.
                                I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Working...
                                X