No announcement yet.

*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Rogers, the lefty they got from Minnesota.
    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Fastball up for strike one. Then a fastball misses away to even the count.
      "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Fastball again, misses away. And then a slider up and in for ball three.

Comment

• Way out front on a slider he had no business swinging at. Full count.

Comment

• Fastball juuuust missed the corner low and away, Olson walks, Austin Riley to the plate with two on and two out.

Comment

• Back foot slider, swing and a miss.

Comment

• Another slider skips up there, good block by Nola to his left.

Comment

• Another slider, this one lofted to center by Riley, Azocar drifts in and puts it away. Inning over. Strider back out for his second inning. Scoreboard accidentally played Kenley Jansen's warmup music for a brief moment of hilarity.

Comment

• Fastball misses, ball one. Another fastball on the outer black fouled back. Strider set and comes with 99, fouled back again.

Comment

• Hosmer check swing foul on a fastball. Slider lined to right for a sharp single.

Voit to the plate now with a runner on first.

Comment

• Ok, you boys in Amish country can take it the rest of the way on your own....

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                          Ok, you boys in Amish country can take it the rest of the way on your own....
                          Or maybe not
                          ---------------------------------------------
                          Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                          The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Feral, I see your Mariners pulled it out.
                            Indeed. Nice to have a competitive team....been a long time
                            Last edited by The Feral Slasher; 05-14-2022, 12:23 PM.
                            The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Ok, you boys in Amish country can take it the rest of the way on your own....
                              I tuned in for the game today....a bit of a disappointment
                              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                                I tuned in for the game today....a bit of a disappointment
                                Crazy finish.

Comment

Working...
                                X