No announcement yet.

*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feral, I see your Mariners pulled it out.
    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Slider missed for strike one, Wilson comes back with another slider for a strike. Contreras swings through a fastball to make it 1-2.
      "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Bouncer up the middle, tipped by the pitcher's glove, but the second baseman has it, and on to first for the out.

Comment

• Swanson to the plate now, fouls off a slider for strike one.

Comment

• Slider misses low and away, ball one. Swanson checks his swing on a fastball that misses just outside.

Comment

• Fastball same location, maybe catches a little more of the black. Strike two.

Comment

• And again, fastball, Swanson swings and misses. Two away.

Comment

• Travis Demeritte now. Takes a fastball middle for strike one.

Comment

• Wilson steps off to gather himself. Now he's set, delivers a fastball juuuust outside, ball one.

Comment

• Fastball again just off the plate, ball two.

Comment

• Wilson kicks, fires, fastball over the plate, called strike two.

Comment

• Another fastball outside, the count grows full. Wilson gets the sign...fastball up, Demeritte swings and fouls it off his foot.

Comment

• Will we see another fastball? Yes, we will.

And it's fouled back my way, we'll try it again.

Comment

• Fastball number eight, lined back where it came from for a sharp single to center.

Comment

• Wilson's night is done, lefty coming in to face Matt Olson.

Comment

Working...
                                X