Page 1255 of 1255 FirstFirst ... 255755115512051245125312541255
Results 12,541 to 12,548 of 12548

Thread: *** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Welcome to the Big Leagues, Kid
    My medically vulnerable mom just got her first COVID shot today. We didn't even have to leave the car since she's not super mobile. It was super easy. Back in a couple few weeks for the booster.

Quote Originally Posted by Bene Futuis View Post
    My medically vulnerable mom just got her first COVID shot today. We didn't even have to leave the car since she's not super mobile. It was super easy. Back in a couple few weeks for the booster.
    Awesome. I was a little disappointed that I had to go indoors with a bunch if people for my mom to get a vaccine. From the research I have done it will be 10-14 days for some effective immunity, then about a week after the second one for over 90%

JJ clearly has no understanding of AOC's relation to cnn/msnbc, the Democratic party, anti-Semitism a lot more. I wonder if anyone will take the opportunity to discuss it with him

Quote Originally Posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
    Awesome. I was a little disappointed that I had to go indoors with a bunch if people for my mom to get a vaccine. From the research I have done it will be 10-14 days for some effective immunity, then about a week after the second one for over 90%
    We would have had to go inside (a pretty big arena, granted) but my mom isn't very mobile right now so we got to stay in the "we'll inject you inside your car" line.

We would have had to go inside (a pretty big arena, granted) but my mom isn't very mobile right now so we got to stay in the "we'll inject you inside your car" line.
    Nice. I should have tried that

JJ clearly has no understanding of AOC's relation to cnn/msnbc, the Democratic party, anti-Semitism a lot more. I wonder if anyone will take the opportunity to discuss it with him
    I typed up a snarky response but I kind of feel bad. It's like watching someone have a mental breakdown or something.

I typed up a snarky response but I kind of feel bad. It's like watching someone have a mental breakdown or something.
    I would worry more about my mental breakdown of I tried to have a discussion. Practicimg self care, hat tip to KS

I would worry more about my mental breakdown of I tried to have a discussion. Practicimg self care, hat tip to KS
    The Feral Slasher promotes self care ! Why wouldn't he ?