Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
    Discounts? Maybe better look elsewhere.
    There aren't any bargains in VD drafting...
    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
      It does if you want to be part of the VD community
      either VD community, lol
      ---------------------------------------------
      Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
        This thread will pass the post totals for everything but the Trump thread which is up above 6k now... would take some work to beat that, and he's still got 2 years to do more stupid shit give cause to add to that thread.

edit: crap... no strikethrough... hey revo, in your spare time:

1. In your AdminCP, go to Custom BB Codes and click Add New BB Code
        2. Enter the following info in the appropriate fields:
        Title: Strikethrough
        Tag: Strike
        Replacement: <strike>{param}</strike>
        Complete the rest of the fields as you like (to be honest, I believe the only field that you "must" set up as I've described is the "Replacement" one, as that's the one that tells vBulletin what html code you want to use for this bb code).

That oughta do it - good luck!
        I added it, but you need a button graphic to make it show up. Can you find one?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
          Are youlooking for more people to do that mock draft, Revo? I'll jump in as long as I don't have to leave my self-imposed exile restricting myself to the VD forums.
          Yep. You in!

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
            Yep. You in!
            OK, cool. Just to confirm --- it's not a real league with trades and pickups and whatnot, right?
            More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
              OK, cool. Just to confirm --- it's not a real league with trades and pickups and whatnot, right?
              Right. We're just doing the Best Ball to see how your team would have fared to accommodate those who wanted a real league. No add/drops, no lineup moves, no trades. Whoever is on your team accumulates the points.

Comment

I disagree
                The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

There are no bargains in VD formats. We all overdraft by one pick when the rest of the league was willing to pick.
                  "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                    There are no bargains in VD formats. We all overdraft by one pick when the rest of the league was willing to pick.

Even the "value" for historical stats isn't real. It's virtual and uncertain - because the value of each statistic depends on the accumulation of stats from other drafters.
                    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Even more snow here....meanwhile, somewhere in sunny California, Heyelander grabs his Speedo and heads to the pool to enjoy the warmth of our glowing sun.
                      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Zzzzzzzdzfžźż
                        More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

Even the "value" for historical stats isn't real. It's virtual and uncertain - because the value of each statistic depends on the accumulation of stats from other drafters.
                          My players are valuable! They’re not numbers! They’re free men!

Comment

Even more snow here....meanwhile, somewhere in sunny California, Heyelander grabs his Speedo and heads to the pool to enjoy the warmth of our glowing sun.
                            Crap....now the power is out and too much snow to drive anywhere....buckle up !!!
                            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Dmbl. Dmbl. Dmbl. Dmbl
                              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Just say down at a little short stack tournament. Buy in is 25, with unlimited rebuys up to the first break. It's kind of a crap game, but its cheap enough for a night of poker
                                I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Working...
                                X