Page 470 of 475 FirstFirst ... 370420460468469470471472 ... LastLast
Results 4,691 to 4,700 of 4749

Thread: *** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Quote Originally Posted by Bene Futuis View Post
    Jews (and maybe Jesus) loves you. Everyone else thinks you're an asshole.
    Ha Ha. My absolute all time favorite bumper sticker.
    Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed.

So did that one RJ guy actually go to prison for federal tax evasion? Remember that one?

?As Ken so kindly let me know, I have drafted 7 RBs on my fantasy team. I need to rename the team to be something RB related. Like Zeke and Ye Shall Find or Runnin' Backs with the Devil or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Bene Futuis View Post
    So did that one RJ guy actually go to prison for federal tax evasion? Remember that one?
    that was me. Not so bad here. Except the assholes on RJ when I get to log in to the internet.
    Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed.

Journeyman
    We are home finally but it is looking like another trip is coming soon, the signs are already showing. Looking at switching hospitals, possibly time to do some travel to find a better expert - Boston and Cinci have the best for her disease so it may be time to take a sabbatical. Thanks again for all your support and encouragement!!

That's terrible, Ken. Hope all works out.

Also terrible is this dive boat fire in Santa Barbara, California. 34 unaccounted for and presumed dead. Heye, have you ever went on this boat?

Quote Originally Posted by revo View Post
    That's terrible, Ken. Hope all works out.

Also terrible is this dive boat fire in Santa Barbara, California. 34 unaccounted for and presumed dead. Heye, have you ever went on this boat?
    I was thinking about Heye as well, figured he wasn't feeling good enough at this point to be on the boat. Hope to hear him chime in soon

Journeyman
    I dunno if he was on vacation or something (or if he's moved, I think there have been about 200 pages of this thread since the last time I checked in) but Santa Barbara isn't anywhere close to where I think he lives.
    In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Quote Originally Posted by mjl View Post
    I dunno if he was on vacation or something (or if he's moved, I think there have been about 200 pages of this thread since the last time I checked in) but Santa Barbara isn't anywhere close to where I think he lives.
    It's not in Placer County ? ha ha. I assume he's alright, just know that he dives and this was in California, so would be good to hear he's alright.

Was not diving. Still barely up too walking a couple of miles.

Very sorry to hear Ken.
    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...