Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
    The unmistakeable signs of a closet ruin. A closet ruin, sure thing swipe
    I wanted to leave that pick for last and decide if I wanted to go starter or closer with it, but the closers were disappearing so fast. At least I got a few extra wins and Ks from righetti
    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
        I wanted to leave that pick for last and decide if I wanted to go starter or closer with it, but the closers were disappearing so fast. At least I got a few extra wins and Ks from righetti
        If you can handle the Ratios, Righetti is often a good late game pick, because he affects so many categories. That is, at the end he often turns out to be better than players who seem to fit your strategy better.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
          Those plastic wheely drawer things were probably bought with the best of intentions ... been there.

Comment

• Just checked to see which way the draft is moving to see if I can get away with being lazy tonight.

Laziness confirmed / slouch.exe activated

Comment

• Awesome

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
                Awesome

That's from Lawrence Ritter's book, The Glory of their Times. Highly recommended.

Comment

• Originally posted by TS Garp View Post
                  That's from Lawrence Ritter's book, The Glory of their Times. Highly recommended.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Glory_of_Their_Times
                  Double awesome

Comment

• I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• This thread will pass the post totals for everything but the Trump thread which is up above 6k now... would take some work to beat that, and he's still got 2 years to do more stupid shit give cause to add to that thread.

edit: crap... no strikethrough... hey revo, in your spare time:

1. In your AdminCP, go to Custom BB Codes and click Add New BB Code
                      2. Enter the following info in the appropriate fields:
                      Title: Strikethrough
                      Tag: Strike
                      Replacement: <strike>{param}</strike>
                      Complete the rest of the fields as you like (to be honest, I believe the only field that you "must" set up as I've described is the "Replacement" one, as that's the one that tells vBulletin what html code you want to use for this bb code).

That oughta do it - good luck!
                      I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Are youlooking for more people to do that mock draft, Revo? I'll jump in as long as I don't have to leave my self-imposed exile restricting myself to the VD forums.
                        More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• I also just joined a $125 NFBC auction. Was hoping to get into one of the DC drafts (50 players each team) but got into a FAAB league instead. I did a straight draft 50 rounder last year and it was really fun. Barely got snaked out of the money at the bitter end of the season, which sucked.
                          More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                            This thread will pass the post totals for everything but the Trump thread which is up above 6k now...
                            So apparently we just need a handful more to pass the...
                            *** Post-1979 Album Draft - Commentary Thread ***

...for second place.
                            "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Let's get to work!
                              "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Daring Man Bringing Legitimacy
                                If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                                - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Working...
                                X