Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
    Does mckinsey bro leave us no choice ? Stay tuned
    or does Mike Bloomberg lead us to the promised land ?
    ---------------------------------------------
    Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
    ---------------------------------------------
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

or does Mike Bloomberg lead us to the promised land ?
      Disappointed my Booker love was unfulfilled.
      "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

I wonder if they have salesmen on commission who try to rip me off on my trade in. I don't like the haggling
        There should be an equivalent of Carmax for lite Caesar dressing.
        "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Ken's Dressing: "Made by Loving Hands"

Comment

• Dementia makes Biden look even older.

Comment

• Does my Buttgieg look fat in this dressing?

Comment

• Democrats make banking laws stricter under Warren.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                  Disappointed my Booker love was unfulfilled.
                  I am extremely motivated by the notion of beating Trump in the general. I thought Kamala Harris could have just smashed him to oblivion head to head, which made me like her quite a bit more. At least more than one would expect with such a wide chasm between belief systems.
                  More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

Dressing/mayonnaise baron loses touch with common man
                    tried to explain the multi-layered humor in this post to RJEL girl.... her response "jesus hon, it's like you are speaking a different language"
                    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                      tried to explain the multi-layered humor in this post to RJEL girl.... her response "jesus hon, it's like you are speaking a different language"
                      I think it would have been better if I had added this:

Dressing/mayonnaise baron loses touch with common man after ascending half a mountain

Comment

I think it would have been better if I had added this:

Dressing/mayonnaise baron loses touch with Amish heritage after ascending half a mountain
                        fixed
                        I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                          fixed
                          indeed

Comment

• So, Rube Waddell. What a guy, huh?
                            More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• So I'll just say it: Brett Tomko, to my extremely untrained eye, had some of the best stuff I've ever seen. That guy when he was on was just unreal. Of course, on and mega off were separated by a very thin line for Mr. Tomko.

Comment

• Tomko was also one of the best college pitchers ever.

Comment

Working...
                                X