Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
    yep, I am all caught up.
    watching season 14 now. Planning a trip up to BC to watch the filming for the last season, lol
    ---------------------------------------------
    Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
      I am, I haven't heard good things about the Sperm Benedict.
      I, too, have heard that it's been semen off lately.
      "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Slasher....
        watching season 14 now. Planning a trip up to BC to watch the filming for the last season, lol
        That's hardcore !

Here's every season ranked worst to best by critics (rotten tomatoes)

I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

That's hardcore !

Here's every season ranked worst to best by critics (rotten tomatoes)

https://www.cbr.com/supernatural-season-ranked-critics/
          If you wanna be hardcore, you gotta live hardcore.

The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• I just bought a Traeger smoker and cooked 3.5 pounds of chicken thighs. I'm done with about 2.5 pounds and struggling not to finish them off. Way better than any kind of Benedict you want to throw out there.
            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

I just bought a Traeger smoker and cooked 3.5 pounds of chicken thighs. I'm done with about 2.5 pounds and struggling not to finish them off. Way better than any kind of Benedict you want to throw out there.
              Even better than a Bagodicts ....
              "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                Even better than a Bagodicts ....
                I might have to see if the Traeger website has a recipe for that....gotta say I love that everyone has converted to 4 dots
                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

I just bought a Traeger smoker and cooked 3.5 pounds of chicken thighs. I'm done with about 2.5 pounds and struggling not to finish them off. Way better than any kind of Benedict you want to throw out there.
                  i got a precision cooker and an instant pot for my birthday .... sous vide steaks are sooooo yummy !

Comment

• Sometimes the conversation in the Sports Bar makes despair for the future of our country. I guess it's good that we're all old farts and going to die off soon so the millennials with a little more sense can run the place.

Feral, thanks for sharing what you did ....

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                      Sometimes the conversation in the Sports Bar makes despair for the future of our country. I guess it's good that we're all old farts and going to die off soon so the millennials with a little more sense can run the place.

Feral, thanks for sharing what you did ....
                      thanks, appreciated your posts, they were exactly, and I mean exactly what I was thinking.
                      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Get a room...

Comment

Get a room...
                          Get another dot
                          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• From the dumbfuck who brought us, "one of the wettest we've ever seen from the standpoint of water", I give you "it was burning at a level that you rarely see a fire burn". Tremendously stupid. Bigly moron. I guess not suggesting that the French bust out their rakes to fight the Notre Dame fire is a step in the right direction, though. Fucking idiot.
                            More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Trader Mac used to get very upset when I would curse in the course of arguing something. Those were the fucking days, eh?
                              More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Trader Mac remains perhaps the only RotoJunkie to ever have publicly changed his mind on a religion/politics topic. He went from being a "young earther", you know those guys who think the world is 6,000 years old or whatever, to accepting that it just might be a tad older than that.

Comment

Working...
                                X