Page 554 of 623 FirstFirst ... 54454504544552553554555556564604 ... LastLast
Results 5,531 to 5,540 of 6230

Thread: *** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Welcome to the Big Leagues, Kid
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken View Post
    I pronounce it aa-kOOn-ya is that correct?
    What a wonderful phrase!
    "They say the noise causes cancer." - Donald Trump, speaking about windmills.

If you’re looking for a particularly bad time, check out the domestic abuse allegations against Sam Dyson. Looks like as part of the abuse he smashed some sort of cat box while the couples cat was still in it. Seems like the cat is alive, but holy shit.

but holy shit.
    I know the Egyptians worshipped cats and all, but I've scooped more than my fair share of cat boxes and there is nothing holy about that shit.
    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Quote Originally Posted by heyelander View Post
    I know the Egyptians worshipped cats and all, but I've scooped more than my fair share of cat boxes and there is nothing holy about that shit.
    Thanks for the reminder
    Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed.

How do you determine your fair share?

Make a census of all the cat boxes on earth and divide by all 7.7 billion people? Or maybe figure that some of the babies and toddlers and very elderly can probably beg off cat-box duty?
    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Did you spill any cat food? I've heard it's an excuse to put out traps for the kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post

Make a census of all the cat boxes on earth and divide by all 7.7 billion people? Or maybe figure that some of the babies and toddlers and very elderly can probably beg off cat-box duty?
    No fair!

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post

Make a census of all the cat boxes on earth and that is Heyelanders share
    That seems like a lot of work for one guy
    Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed.

I think it wasn't actually a cat box for poopin' but rather a sort of case house for cattin'. Regardless, if true, it was an absolutely horrific thing to do. The information is being disseminated through the cat's Instagram account, maintained by Dyson's girlfriend. This makes it really fucking weird to read, since much of it is first person account from the cat's perspective.
    "They say the noise causes cancer." - Donald Trump, speaking about windmills.

Quote Originally Posted by Bene Futuis View Post
    first person account from the cat's perspective.
    You mean a first cat account?