X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
    *monger
    indeed
    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
      indeed
      Speaking of which, there are 30 cheesemonger jobs on Indeed.com.
      "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Hm, one of them is actually a software engineering job....but!

Who You’ll Work With
        We’re a diverse team with lots of different backgrounds. Over half of our engineering team consists of former bootcamp grads and career changers, so your peers will be former environmental scientists, middle school math teachers, mental health counselors, cheesemongers, machinists, robotics engineers, event coordinators, and graphic designers. We care more about who you are as a person than what your favorite beer is, but we have plenty of people who will happily talk about craft brews. Lunch table discussions always cover a wide range of topics, whether it’s about current politics or the nuances of defining what classifies as a sandwich.

Comment

• Better a cheesemonger than a hatemonger, I always say.
          More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• But probably best not to trust anyone who's mongering.
            More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

You have to let the cheese rest for 5 or 6 days.
              can I eat half a slice every other day?
              I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• I'm sure he's a very good person.

Attached Files
                  I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                    can I eat half a slice every other day?
                    You may have mistaken me for a cheesemonger.

Comment

• A warmonger?

Comment

• Rumormonger

Comment

• "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• I’m a rotomonger

Comment

• "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

They should check the expiration date....apparently the onions went bad.
                                ---------------------------------------------
                                Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                                ---------------------------------------------
                                The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Working...
                                X