Page 232 of 450 FirstFirst ... 132182222230231232233234242282332 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,320 of 4496

Thread: *** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Quote Originally Posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
    Maintain respectabilty.
    Translated: I absolutely cannot let myself finish behind Feral Slasher.
    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Big Leaguer
    I feel vaguely bad that with all this spreadsheet correction that's been going on, I might still take a season that isn't in the SS already.
    In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
    I absolutely cannot
    Trippy

Translated: I absolutely cannot let myself finish behind Feral Slasher.
    Ha ha...by that measure, and many others, no one here besides u has any respectabulity to maintain. All our hopes are riding on u. Dont screw it up

Big Leaguer
    I'm really looking forward to this evening, I get to help out with one of these celebrations: https://www.timtebowfoundation.org/m...night-to-shine

We have 93 kids who are coming in to take part. My wife and I are doing a "double date" with a couple of the attendees who are a couple. We don't know who specifically yet. But we have been requested by a few since my wife works with them often. It's a really cool event and this will be my first time to get to help with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken View Post
    I'm really looking forward to this evening, I get to help out with one of these celebrations: https://www.timtebowfoundation.org/m...night-to-shine

We have 93 kids who are coming in to take part. My wife and I are doing a "double date" with a couple of the attendees who are a couple. We don't know who specifically yet. But we have been requested by a few since my wife works with them often. It's a really cool event and this will be my first time to get to help with it.
    Awesome! Helping vulnerable populations is wonderful work.
    Draft dodgers should not get military parades.

I don't know if revo intended to take Pee Wee Reese. I know he had other middle infield options. But I was getting to the point where my backup options at SS really sucked, and I needed Reese if I was to maintain any respectability at all.
    He was in the conversation, but not sure if he was my best option.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken View Post

Very cool -- looks like a great cause.

Guys, today is a great day to celebrate the abolition of civil rights.
    Draft dodgers should not get military parades.

Quote Originally Posted by Bene Futuis View Post
    Guys, today is a great day to celebrate the abolition of civil rights.
    I for one welcome our new finance overloads ... well ... they're here anyway, so may as well.