*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
    Anthony Rizzo just offered hand sanitizer to Orlando Arica at first base and he accepted. Total bro move.
    Thread Killer
    people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

• Hope the storm/hurricane doesn't cause too much trouble for the Texas peeples
      ---------------------------------------------
      Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by Controller Jacobs View Post
        Thread Killer
        Thread killa, drink spilla, flour milla.
        More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Clayton Kershaw is the greatest pitcher since Lefty Grove.
          More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Mike Trout is the best five tool player since Willie Mays and will surpass him once all is said and done, imho. Hard to compare hitters, since they also field a position. Trout's not on a Ted Williams level yet but obviously blows him away fielding. Trout has a shot at being the best all around player ever to play the game, outside of Babe Ruth. Maybe Trout will take up pitching, though!

Comment

• Who is Dan Blatt?
              I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                Who is Dan Blatt?
                Swampdragon

Comment

• I should go play the lottery just won 3 poker tournament on clubWpt with over 500 enter in the last 2 days. That was 3 in a row. Won some money but more importantly over 2000 points which will bankroll me getting in higher tables.

Comment

• Nobody has told me yet who Hunter Oeffner is.
                    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                      Nobody has told me yet who Hunter Oeffner is.
                      Yeah, I have no idea who he is either.

On Facebook, I’ve weeded out RJers who no longer post here. Not sure I was ever FB friends with him, but he always popped up as a recommended friend because of all you guys are friends with him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                        Nobody has told me yet who Hunter Oeffner is.
                        I know him, he and i went to dinner with Mudcat Grant a few months ago, good story...
                        Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                        The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                          I know him, he and i went to dinner with Mudcat Grant a few months ago, good story...
                          Exactly.
                          "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Man, all that deferred money makes the Mookie deal even better - a lot better, even, it would seem. Net present value is almost $60M less? Nice.

Comment

• Originally posted by hacko View Post
                              I should go play the lottery just won 3 poker tournament on clubWpt with over 500 enter in the last 2 days. That was 3 in a row. Won some money but more importantly over 2000 points which will bankroll me getting in higher tables.
                              Congrats, dude. Sounds awesome!

Comment

• Saw some reply to Frae from a poster Daver in the Election Thread. He's got 30 posts so I was curious how new he was.

Been here since 2011. A few other people like me must have been curious, I see Frae, Teenwolf also looking him up.

Then I see how many spiders must look at our profiles!

Current Activity
                                Viewing Index The Fix for Rotojunkies
                                Last Activity
                                Today 12:08 PM

0 Friends
                                Daver has not made any friends yet

Recent Visitors
                                The last 5 visitor(s) to this page were:
                                dangtan291990, frae, harmon, heyelander, Teenwolf
                                This page has had 4,573 visits
                                I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Working...
                                X