No announcement yet.

*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IF YOU TYPE AN ALL-CAPS POST OR REPLY, THE FORUM WILL LOWER-CASE IT. ALL YOU NEED IS ONE LOWER-CASE LETTER THOUGH, TO FOOL THE FILTEr.
    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• DOES IT WORK IF THE LOWER-CASE LETTER IS ON A DIFFERENT LINE?

LET ME TEST THAT THEORy.
      "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by kevin seitzer View Post
        does it work if the lower-case letter is on a different line?

Let me test that theory.
        but if i reply to that in all caps, like this, it will lower-case it all?

Comment

• Originally posted by the feral slasher View Post
          for some reason i'm listening to a lot of elo lately for the first time in about 30 years. Anyone else enjoy their music ? Or do i just have incredibly poor taste ? Both ?
          both!

Comment

damn, merkel's boners lost
            dmbl.

Comment

• Originally posted by kevin seitzer View Post
              "seven words you can never say on television".[1] the words are: %%%%, piss, %%%%, cunt, cocksucker, mother%%%%er, and tits. %%%%%%% anal

so apparently it blocks sh!t, f_ck, @sshole
              not anymore, but it won't let you shout!

Comment

• You guys better watch out or I'll start customizing the draft software I posted over on the baseball forum for vintage

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                  both!
                  that is the response I was hoping for. OR SHOULD I SAY THAT IS THE RESPONSE I WAS HOPING FOR
                  ---------------------------------------------
                  Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                  The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                  George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                    that is the response I was hoping for. OR SHOULD I SAY THAT IS THE RESPONSE I WAS HOPING FOR
                    I think it is the Seitzer curse. When anyone else responds the capitals work fine
                    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
                      You guys better watch out or I'll start customizing the draft software I posted over on the baseball forum for vintage
                      I think I posted about the machines making us all obsolete like 200 pages ago. First and right yet again.
                      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

both!
                        so your response took the caps off The Feral Slasher, but also ELO. Very strange. I won't sleep until i get to the bottom of this
                        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                          so your response took the caps off The Feral Slasher, but also ELO. Very strange. I won't sleep until i get to the bottom of this
                          I already got to the bottom of it. You can't post in all caps. One lower-case letter makes it all fine.

Comment

I already got to the bottom of it. You can't post in all caps. One lower-case letter makes it all fine.
                            Nice respectful post ! Now I can sleep in peace. So, personal opinion, does ELO rock or not ?
                            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

nice respectful post ! Now i can sleep in peace. So, personal opinion, does elo rock or not ?
                              elo!!

Comment

• mjl, time is short...check out my post on the RJEL cite. Help me mjl, you are my only hope.
                                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Working...
                                X