*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
    Any idea why I get a slew of errors when I try to paste my "rounds" into the new spreadsheet? Did we change the names / IDs of the players?
    The likely culprits are any player with the last name O'xxxxx. All of those micks had their Lahman ID changed to add the apostrophe. Tip O'Neill, Jim O'Rourke, maybe one other.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
      At hospital visiting. I'll pick when I get home. About 3 or 4 est
      Dude, priorities!
      I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
        Dude, priorities!
        You're right ... what was I thinking

Comment

2:38... I'm closing in.

How's the storm?
          Had about 7 or 8 inches of snow. More snow predicted for the next few days. Wouldnt be a problem for most places, they just dont have enough plows and equipment here to deal with it
          ---------------------------------------------
          Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
          The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
            Had about 7 or 8 inches of snow. More snow predicted for the next few days. Wouldnt be a problem for most places, they just dont have enough plows and equipment here to deal with it
            Come on Seattle. Drink some coffee, put on your best flannel and go shovel.
            people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

• Originally posted by Controller Jacobs View Post
              Come on Seattle. Drink some coffee, put on your best flannel and go shovel.
              Did plenty of shoveling the last two days. Lots of coffee too. Where did i put that flannel
              The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

That’s almost 3x as much as the NYC area has had this entire winter. I probably just jinxed myself.

Comment

• Nice to see that this is still going on, but I didn't see anything about letters of the players' names in the rules. Somewhere, probably in Florida soon, Ryan Zimmerman cries. I do love that the "John Montgomery Ward Rule" still exists, with the quotation marks. But what do you expect from the lamentations of a long-deposed VD King?

Comment

• Originally posted by cavebird View Post
                    Nice to see that this is still going on, but I didn't see anything about letters of the players' names in the rules. Somewhere, probably in Florida soon, Ryan Zimmerman cries. I do love that the "John Montgomery Ward Rule" still exists, with the quotation marks. But what do you expect from the lamentations of a long-deposed VD King?
                    We did letters last time. Switched to decades for this one... franchises next?

Comment

• Didn't realise Rod was dead 😕

Comment

• More picks than posts ... people must not be gainfully employed today.

Comment

• 1J was looking to talk
                          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
                            More picks than posts ... people must not be gainfully employed today.
                            Things will pick up in 3 or 4 hours when Heye wakes up.
                            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Things will pick up in 3 or 4 hours when Heye wakes up.
                              I was just about to comment on the lack of posts... figured you must have lost power

Comment

I was just about to comment on the lack of posts... figured you must have lost power
                                good morning !
                                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Working...
                                X