*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by revo View Post
    I have no idea why this is. Browser? Have you cleared cookies? I don't think it's a vBulletin issue.
    Attempt number 6. Test
    ---------------------------------------------
    Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Two kinda neat things I experienced recently that i will share with my VD brethren:

1. I've been listening to Ghost. Normally I don't really like pop-sounding music. But these guys are just the right mix of butt rock-ish metal and dramatic evilness. I could listen to their song "Cirice" all day. I looooove evil.
      2. Mi hermosa esposa and I have an unbelievably difficult time picking movies (or music or food or just about anything) that we agree on. Last night we were trying to pick something out --- I was clamoring for a re-watch of Deadpool 2 --- and somehow settled on a random movie called American Animals. It's the story of some college kids who decide to steal very rare books from a protected room in the college library. The movie uses an awesome mix of actors and the real perps to walk through the events leading up to the heist. Very highly recommended.
      More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• I'm having a hard time picking a new video game. I'm just about done with Divinity: Original Sin II which was one of the most exceelent games I've ever played. Was taking a gander at Far Cry 5 but it's gotten pretty bad reviews everywhere. I bought Dying Light on super sale a while ago but apparently I really don't like parkour games at all. So I'm headed back to playing Civ 5 (still).
        More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
          I'm having a hard time picking a new video game. I'm just about done with Divinity: Original Sin II which was one of the most exceelent games I've ever played. Was taking a gander at Far Cry 5 but it's gotten pretty bad reviews everywhere. I bought Dying Light on super sale a while ago but apparently I really don't like parkour games at all. So I'm headed back to playing Civ 5 (still).
          I'm addicted to Factorio ... especially with the Sea block Mod ... not recommended for having a life

Comment

• Garp says he has his daughter's b-day party and will have to pick later. Just FYI. So settle into a good book or the NFL Championship games.....

Comment

• I was having trouble just getting to the site yesterday and this morning. Might be client side, but I was getting DNS errors when trying to reach the site.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                seriously, I need to log in like 5 times to make a post. And I don't think most of my posts are worth it.
                Question -- when you log in, do you have "Remember Me" checked?

Comment

Please let the answer be "no"

Comment

Well I do know. Let's see if it works
                    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Hmmm, maybe that's it. Never had it checked before and never had problems
                      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• I found that after the change, I had to use the remember me. Before, I could just log in each time and the session cookie would keep me logged in until I closed the browser. So presumably the new site does not support session cookies, or at least those used by Firefox
                        people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                          Well I do know. Let's see if it works

Comment

• I feel so empowered
                            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

I was going to suggest that but then thought he isn’t heye so....

Comment

• Originally posted by hacko View Post
                                I was going to suggest that but then thought he isn’t heye so....
                                Ouch !
                                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Working...
                                X