*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Controller Jacobs View Post
    22 hours left on this kickstarter, might be interesting to some here.
    It's ai visual hardware - easy to use person, object, text, etc recognition that can be integrated with other hardware.
    First project I want to do with one is to send me photos of animals crossing the creek behind our house.

They were looking for $20k, and it's passed $1m.
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...?ref=user_menu
    Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.
    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
      Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.
      I disagree
      ---------------------------------------------
      Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• I cannot fathom the current level of cognitive dissonance that exists in the Republican Party. One of my conservative friends was questioning on Facebook how he should cast his vote for president. And one of his friends responded, "Well, you can't vote for the baby killer." It's a party that's lost all contact with reality.
        "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• damn it's quiet on the board today.
          I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
            damn it's quiet on the board today.
            shhhhhh !!!
            The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
              damn it's quiet on the board today.
              going snorkeling today ! Hope Puget sound isn't too cold for me
              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• So I have myself a haircut of sorts....just tried to trim my bangs that were droopimg in my eyes. Long story short, I now have helmet hair. Looks a lot like my 6th grade haircut
                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                  So I have myself a haircut of sorts....just tried to trim my bangs that were droopimg in my eyes. Long story short, I now have helmet hair. Looks a lot like my 6th grade haircut
                  What is the difference between a good haircut and a bad haircut ?
                  George Orwell, 1984

Comment

What is the difference between a good haircut and a bad haircut ?
                    the attitude of the hair being cut?

Comment

going snorkeling today ! Hope Puget sound isn't too cold for me
                      you all should get your scuba certifications. Can't be more socially distant than that!

Comment

• I've bought a lot of cat toys over the years, but I keep coming back to what has to be the best cat toy ever. The tops to 2 liter bottles of soda. Cats love that shit, especially on hard wood floors where they make a racket as they are batted around. The only draw back is once a week you need to dig like 10 of them out from under the couch.

Comment

• So highs in Placer county for the next week are 105+ every day. What's Tucson and the Q looking like?

Comment

• Speaking of soda, one of my pandemic achievements has been to finally give up drinking Dr. Pepper. I've lost about eight pounds during the pandemic, and it's not because I'm getting more exercise. I missed it at first, but I don't actually miss it that much anymore.

Comment

• I wonder if I can have 5 straight posts on every top thread on the board?

Comment

• fuckin' seitzer.

Comment

Working...
                                X