Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "doth protect too much"

Should we tell him?
    More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
      Make Amy-erica great again !
      ---------------------------------------------
      Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
        "doth protect too much"

Should we tell him?
        Well now its "goth protest too much" is that better ?
        The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
          There is something really wrong with Lenny Dykstra

Lenny Dykstra spent Father's Day weekend dumpster-diving for his $80K dentures

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/mlb...AD4FIo?ocid=se
          He's making 10,000 an hour for sorting thru trash. Not a bad gig
          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Wasn’t KS talking about Todd Frazier earlier? He just had the single worst swing I have ever witnessed in all my years watching baseball. No joke - the pitch was 3 feet out of the zone or so and Frazier missed it by 4 feet. It was horrific.
            More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

"doth protect too much"

Should we tell him?
              I’m a Trump voter now. I don’t even know what to say any longer.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                Keep America Great ?
                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Wasn’t KS talking about Todd Frazier earlier? He just had the single worst swing I have ever witnessed in all my years watching baseball. No joke - the pitch was 3 feet out of the zone or so and Frazier missed it by 4 feet. It was horrific.
                  I've seen worse
                  --------------------------------------
                  You know a girl in a hat is just so…vogue.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hi.I'm.Mandy View Post
                    I've seen worse
                    I always figured you, JJ and the missus were swingers
                    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                      There's nothing to say to them, as they're almost exclusively trolling at this point.
                      If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                      - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Wasn’t KS talking about Todd Frazier earlier? He just had the single worst swing I have ever witnessed in all my years watching baseball. No joke - the pitch was 3 feet out of the zone or so and Frazier missed it by 4 feet. It was horrific.
                        I was out giving driving lessons to my oldest, so I missed seeing this swing.

That was definitely one of the worst decisions to swing that I have ever seen, in terms of being completely fooled about where the pitch was going. The actual mechanics of the swing were fairly normal, at least given that he was expecting a fastball and was way out in front.

The swing he made against Justin Verlander in the 2017 ALCS was a justifiable swing decision but was utterly pathetic in its physical execution:

"Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                          I always figured you, JJ and the missus were swingers
                          Todd Frazier is a swinger.
                          "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
                            There's nothing to say to them, as they're almost exclusively trolling at this point.
                            Hanlon's Razor: Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.

Comment

• Gillette's Razor: The best a man can get.

Comment

• Of course the slogan should be...

Gillette: Decorticating best mankind's lineaments

Comment

Working...
                                X