Page 627 of 627 FirstFirst ... 127527577617625626627
Results 6,261 to 6,263 of 6263

Thread: *** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Quote Originally Posted by Bene Futuis View Post
    The tournament I won I sucked out big time at the final table. I was short stacked when it was four or five way and beat Aces with like K2 or something just to stay alive. I essentially won every coin flip situation during the tournament - seems like you kind of have to get that sort of luck in order to win. I don't know that I was ever all in and behind until the final four or five players, though. I had people shove when I had the nuts a bunch of times, which is always nice.
    Yep, can't win without some luck. I finished 3rd tonight. When we were down to five, two guys with bigger stacks than me went out on the same hand, always nice as well.
    Last edited by DMT; 12-12-2019 at 09:51 AM.
    If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
    - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Need Johnny to weigh in on the elections on his side of the pond
    Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed.

Quote Originally Posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
    Need Johnny to weigh in on the elections on his side of the pond
    Looks like the Tories are winning
    Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed.