No announcement yet.

*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There's a reason you haven't seen Johnny around these parts lately.
    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
      There's a reason you haven't seen Johnny around these parts lately.
      don't leave us hangin

Comment

• I had to furlough my undocumented posters in this thread.
        "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• COVID is a bitch. My dad fell and broke his hip and is in the hospital, and my family can't see him until he is released because COVID cases in their area are out of control.

Comment

COVID is a bitch. My dad fell and broke his hip and is in the hospital, and my family can't see him until he is released because COVID cases in their area are out of control.
            So sorry to hear that. Hope he has a quick recovery. My dad was recently in the hospital for a week and they allowed one visitor, so my brother was able to visit.
            ---------------------------------------------
            Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
            The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
              So sorry to hear that. Hope he has a quick recovery. My dad was recently in the hospital for a week and they allowed one visitor, so my brother was able to visit.
              Thanks. They allowed one visitor the day of his surgery, so my mom was able to see him for a few hours that day, but now he has to recover and rehab for 10 days to two weeks, and no one can visit him during that time.

Comment

Thanks. They allowed one visitor the day of his surgery, so my mom was able to see him for a few hours that day, but now he has to recover and rehab for 10 days to two weeks, and no one can visit him during that time.
                That is rough. It really makes me think about people who are hospitalized with covid. Not being able to see anyone must be so demoralizing
                The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Ouch. mend quickly Seitzer Sr.
                  I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

It is situations like this which illustrate how callous and selfish the argument that "covid doesnt affect anyone under 50 so why are we making a big deal about it" is. Gotta go to the bar and eat out !
                    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Any college football fans here ? Rooting hard for IU vs OSU
                      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Any college football fans here ? Rooting hard for IU vs OSU
                        Not looking good...they needed to score in that drive
                        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

I can't root for anyone with an "I farted" sticker on their helmet.

Ok, I totally could root for them, but not Ohio State
                          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

CJ went there
                            I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

I

Disagree

Comment

• I Disagree U

Comment

Working...
                                X