Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
    I remember when RJ wasnt just a bunch of assholes....maybe
    Yeah... it used to be assholes and elbows.
    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
      Madrigal hurt his wrist sliding into 3rd
      I'm figuring out my reply once JJ responds to this, lol
      ---------------------------------------------
      Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• All the injuries suck.
        "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
          All the injuries suck.
          Hopefully we will see a decrease as the season progresses, sure seems like a lot right now, plus the Corona stuff.
          The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
            "Christ has finally delivered us a man of grace in President Donald J. Trump. After 8 long years of Barack Obama's tyrannical rule we have a President who prays like us, serves like us, and looks like us." Jerry Falwell, Jr.

Looks like us.
            In the year and a half since this quote, he's proved himself such a splendid example of a leader.

Sigh....

Comment

• He's a very good Christian... no one has done more for Christ than him.
              I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Nate the Great sweating in Atlanta...Touki looking good
                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                  Just $20. Won $100.
                  Oh, right... 100 to win 500. I forget how those odds work.

Nice!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                    Nate the Great sweating in Atlanta...Touki looking good
                    This was one of the better games I have seen this season. Some good pitching and good defense behind them but also a fair amount of good hitting. I think all around in all phases of the game by both teams the best I've seen so far. Not quite playoff level, but quality nonetheless.

Comment

• And Touki's breaking ball was unhittable for much of the night. That was fun to watch, too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                        And Touki's breaking ball was unhittable for much of the night. That was fun to watch, too.
                        now if you just tell me my $5 swanson will look like this for the whole season, I'll be a happy guy!

Comment

• Fantrax has THE. WORST. website for fantasy baseball. well... at least among sites that deal with fantasy baseball.

Comment

• RJEL girl asked me last night how long after she were to die (this would be news to me) would it be before I would date again.

I asked, are you looking for a real thoughtful answer or am I just supposed to say never?

She said for real, and I said 2 or 3 years... but that I don't think i'd ever really be interested in finding another relationship. I tell people that she and I work so well because we are both supportively independent. I don't think I'd ever want to live with someone again. Just have someone to see movies with or go out to eat or whatever. Everything else seems like it would be more trouble and annoying. I don't have time for other people.

just chatting with a young coworker now about his dating life (very pg discussion... not even pf13) and it made me think about this.

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                              Fantrax has THE. WORST. website for fantasy baseball. well... at least among sites that deal with fantasy baseball.
                              why?!? It's light years ahead of yahoo and ESPN, and in some situations it's a lot better than CBS or onroto. What issue did you have specifically?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
                                why?!? It's light years ahead of yahoo and ESPN, and in some situations it's a lot better than CBS or onroto. What issue did you have specifically?
                                site navigation, UE

Comment

Working...
                                X