Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
    My favorite comment from that instagram post was:

wondering what her worst-case-scenario thoughts were.
    "This stuff might taste exactly like it sounds!"
    More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
      ....so he headed to Walmart....
      ....but alas, before he could get there....
      "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Is it all it's cracked up to be?
        I was a little nervous at first...
        I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

I was a little nervous at first...
          What was your worst-case scenario?
          "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

....but alas, before he could get there....
            ....he was interrupted by a caravan of people that looked like they had spent at least half a day on a mountain....

Comment

What was your worst-case scenario?
              Concerned my teeth would get too white and blind people.

Comment

Concerned my teeth would get too white and blind people.
                It's good to be cautious in these things.

Comment

....he was interrupted by a caravan of people that looked like they had spent at least half a day on a mountain....
                  ....when one of them suddenly tripped and lost control of his backpack...

Comment

It's good to be cautious in these things.
                    screw that, I threw caution to the wind and bought a 3-pack from Costco. I'm a risk-taker.

Comment

....when one of them suddenly tripped and lost control of his backpack...
                      ....the backpack hit the ground and split wide open....

Comment

screw that, I threw caution to the wind and bought a 3-pack from Costco. I'm a risk-taker.
                        I'm sure it will be fine !

Comment

....the backpack hit the ground and split wide open....
                          ....and bottles of Ken's Lite Caesar went skittering everywhere....

Comment

Pauly be like, "I walked away from my desk for 2 minutes and there's three new pages about toothpaste here!?!?"
                            This is more confusing than the clean out your PMs thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                              Really I'm just complaining because no one had posted in our favorite thread for a while. It's not actually a complaint that should be taken seriously, unlike all my other super mega meaningful griping.
                              Oh well, it's okay, then.

Comment

....and bottles of Ken's Lite Caesar went skittering everywhere....
                                ....there were literally hundreds of lite Caesar bottles on the ground....

Comment

Working...
                                X