X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bumpity

Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
    This thread needs a new post.

"Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
      Have you tried candy crush ?
      I have not.
      "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
        I have not.
        Well don't just stand there !
        ---------------------------------------------
        Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
        ---------------------------------------------
        The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Bumpity
          What is between that guy's legs?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
            Well don't just stand there !
            I was sitting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
              When a man and a woman love each other very much...

Comment

When a man and a woman love each other very much...
                no not THAT thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
                  for some reason I was sure he was putting up a swing-set... then I was like, why is this dude putting up a swing-set on his curb!?!?
                  I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• where do you think that picture is from? The houses (brick, stone, railings), sky, old electrical meter all look very north-east. But he's got both a palm and cactus growing on his patio there.

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                      where do you think that picture is from? The houses (brick, stone, railings), sky, old electrical meter all look very north-east. But he's got both a palm and cactus growing on his patio there.
                      The crape myrtle indicates to me that it's somewhere in the southern half of the U.S., and I suppose the palm even moreso.

Here's the site it came from:

Comment

• And the author of that blog is apparently from outside of Philly.

Comment

• And apparently he was arrested for a domestic violence incident. Yuck, the things you can learn on the Internet. But you can also find his address, more or less, here:
                          Education Montgomery County Community College will present the spring installment of the interview/talk show program “Issues and Insights” April 20 from 12:30 to 2 p.m. in Science Cente…

Mark Clement from Ambler, Pennsylvania

Comment

• I'm pretty sure this is the house/fence in question. I feel somewhat dirty for having looked it up.

Comment

And the author of that blog is apparently from outside of Philly.
                              yeah, that's exactly where the houses look like they are from. Surprised that cactus doesn't rot from the humidity and wet weather.

Comment

• I think we need to get Steve involved with Vintage drafts... who else is going to do the heavy lifting of keeping this thread active?

Comment

Working...
                                X