Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
    Beleaguered Seattle.
    Wait, did the power go out again ? Snowstorm? Always something with those guys
    ---------------------------------------------
    Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• A very happy birthday to my great grandmother's favorite player, Jaime Bubela!

Check out the latest Stats, Height, Weight, Position, Rookie Status & More of Jaime Bubela. Get info about his position, age, height, weight, draft status, bats, throws, school and more on Baseball-reference.com

Comment

• So a little VD fun here .... hypothetically .... if Jamie Quirk was a 31 year old former CY Young starting pitcher who just signed with a new team half-way through the season, how long do you think his team would expect Jamie Quirk to need before he could be pitching in a real game ....

I mean, hypothetically I could really use Jamie Quirk on my PONY team.
        I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
          So a little VD fun here .... hypothetically .... if Jamie Quirk was a 31 year old former CY Young starting pitcher who just signed with a new team half-way through the season, how long do you think his team would expect Jamie Quirk to need before he could be pitching in a real game ....

I mean, hypothetically I could really use Jamie Quirk on my PONY team.
          Let's not talk hypotheticals....in real life the Atlanta Braves just shored up their middle infield defense by signing 4 time Gold-glover, Dallas Keuchel. If he was out there yesterday maybe Gausman doesn't give up 12 hits....oh wait, I guess that is a hypothetical
          The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
            So a little VD fun here .... .
            Great line, I use it all the time
            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
              What are twelve hits among friends?
              I prefer "amongst", but to each his own I guess
              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• 3-39, 2 RBI, 4 R, 5 BB, 0.178 OBP

The skwad is kicking ass tonight.
                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Hey, at least I got a S

7-40, 0.175 BA, 2B, 2 HR, 2 RBI, 4 R, 2 SB, 4 BB
                  2 INN, 3 HA, 3 K, 2 ER, 9.000 ERA, 1.500 WHIP, S

Comment

• My good team is terrible and my mediocre team is winning the league.
                    More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• But I'm kind of thin on pitching in the league I'm winning and that can be a death sentence in an NFBC league.
                      More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

But I'm kind of thin on pitching in the league I'm winning and that can be a death sentence in an NFBC league.
                        kevin gausman may be the answer
                        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Sean Kemp also misses the Sonics

Comment

My good team is terrible and my mediocre team is winning the league.
                            I wish I had a mediocre team... oh, wait, I do... but not in the good way.

Comment

• In news that makes you fucking squirm just by reading it, Mitch Haniger has been placed on the IL with a ruptured testicle.

Comment

• If you want a really bad time, and who doesn't?, try doing a Google image search for ruptured testicle. Mmmm.....time for dinner!

Comment

Working...
                                X