*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
    My good buddy went to college with Monica Lewinsky.
    Did Monica....
    ---------------------------------------------
    Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
      Did Monica....
      Excel in school? Yes, by all accounts she was a top of the class, studious type.
      More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
        Did Monica....
        Blast Loud music ?
        The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• I've already earned 77 cents on my Bitcoin poker withdrawal. Thinking about quitting job and cruising cryptocurrency easy street.
          More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• capitalist!
            I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
              capitalist!
              Ahem....cryptocapitalist, thank you very much.

Comment

• I'm starting to seriously wonder if it won't be But-edge-edge who comes out of this primary. I mean, I'm practically left of Che Guevara but I can see how a centrist sans baggage would appeal to a huge swath of Americans. I'm still 100% go Warren but as I see this thing evolve, I can't help but wonder if Mayor Pete might be toeing exactly the right line right now.

Comment

• Al;so, I had like a dozen jello shots out of huge plastic syringes tonight, so I'm as drunk as an Irish McVintageDrafter.

Comment

Al;so, I had like a dozen jello shots out of huge plastic syringes tonight, so I'm as drunk as an Irish McVintageDrafter.
                    My drunken name was Dopey Floyd O'Feckitall

Comment

I'm starting to seriously wonder if it won't be But-edge-edge who comes out of this primary. I mean, I'm practically left of Che Guevara but I can see how a centrist sans baggage would appeal to a huge swath of Americans. I'm still 100% go Warren but as I see this thing evolve, I can't help but wonder if Mayor Pete might be toeing exactly the right line right now.
                      If Biden continues to sink where else is there for a centrist to go ? Plus his buddy Zuck can make it happen !
                      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Death, taxes, and flopping an Ace when you have pocket Jacks. :mad:

Any of you playing in the massive email poker thingy this year? It just started relatively recently.

Comment

• word

I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Took down back to back decent sized pots with first JJ and then 99. The former was the dreaded Ace flop but I bet out and won it anyway. The latter I hit a set and the other guy hit two pair, which was nice.

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                              word

to your mother

Comment

Took down back to back decent sized pots with first JJ and then 99. The former was the dreaded Ace flop but I bet out and won it anyway. The latter I hit a set and the other guy hit two pair, which was nice.
                                Hope you aren't playing against Mike Postel.

Comment

Working...
                                X