*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
    Does anyone like their dentist ? My dentist had the greatest hygienist in history and let her go. Still makes me mad
    I'm sorry for your loss.

Comment

• The hygienist is far more important than the dentist (until something goes horribly wrong, I suppose). My mother-in-law was a hygienist for many years. Great job for her, great pay. Wrecked her hands, though. That'd be a tough tradeoff, I'd imagine. She was wonderful at her job, though. Always walked you through what she was doing, put you at ease. She won hygienist awards and was like president of the dental hygiene cabal for a while. Honestly seems like a pretty decent field to get into. I'd lose focus and accidentally stab people with any number of the crazy dentist devices, but others I'm sure would do quite well to become dental hygienists.
      More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
        I'd lose focus and accidentally stab people with any number of the crazy dentist devices, but others I'm sure would do quite well to become dental hygienists.
        Clearly not a job for Well The Feral Slasher either.

Comment

The hygienist is far more important than the dentist (until something goes horribly wrong, I suppose). My mother-in-law was a hygienist for many years. Great job for her, great pay. Wrecked her hands, though. That'd be a tough tradeoff, I'd imagine. She was wonderful at her job, though. Always walked you through what she was doing, put you at ease. She won hygienist awards and was like president of the dental hygiene cabal for a while. Honestly seems like a pretty decent field to get into. I'd lose focus and accidentally stab people with any number of the crazy dentist devices, but others I'm sure would do quite well to become dental hygienists.
          Its a rough cabal from what i hear
          ---------------------------------------------
          Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
          The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
            Clearly not a job for Well The Feral Slasher either.
            Assuming i don't like to stab people ?
            The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Assuming i don't like to stab people ?
              Oh quite the opposite

Comment

I have a dentist appt in two weeks so i better start flossing. I think i am still in the window where it helps. If u wait too long like Heye it backfires
                I've never had so much as a cavity.
                I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Because I'm sure you were all wondering, Jason and I finished in the same spot in DMBL this year. Not First.
                  I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                    Because I'm sure you were all wondering, Jason and I finished in the same spot in DMBL this year. Not First.
                    But unlike the Cubs, Phillies and the Heyelanders, I made the post-season.
                    If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                    - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                      Because I'm sure you were all wondering, Jason and I finished in the same spot in DMBL this year. Not First.
                      I've heard the Derelict Mutant Bowling Legion can be quite competitive.
                      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Meh, Dave Mathews Band Lovers are wusses. It is known.
                        More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

Meh, Dave Mathews Band Lovers are wusses. It is known.
                          Nominated for RR HOF this year, smdh.
                          If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                          - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
                            Nominated for RR HOF this year, smdh.
                            Rotojunkie Rumspringa?
                            "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Roid Rage

Comment

• Reck'em Ralph
                                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Working...
                                X