Page 8 of 81 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast

Thread: *** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Quote Originally Posted by johnnya24 View Post
    Because it wasn't an option.

I'll put a poll.
    Eh, I was doing predictions since round 8 but when I realised I couldn't finish better than 3rd I decided to tank on the off chance DMT suggested this.
    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Quote Originally Posted by heyelander View Post
    Eh, I was doing predictions since round 8 but when I realised I couldn't finish better than 3rd I decided to tank on the off chance DMT suggested this.
    Maybe if you stopped galavanting during a draft?!?!?! Priorities.

Before we get started, does anyone have a version of the SS with most of the eligible 2010's hitter and pitcher stats already inputted?

I only inputted the data that Revo gave me at the start of the draft, and there was a lot missing. Can someone send me up to date CP, BYP, CH and BYH sheets?

Thx
    "A person under surveillance is no longer free; a society under surveillance is no longer a democracy. To maintain any validity, our democratic rights must apply in virtual as in real space."

Before we get started, does anyone have a version of the SS with most of the eligible 2010's hitter and pitcher stats already inputted?

I only inputted the data that Revo gave me at the start of the draft, and there was a lot missing. Can someone send me up to date CP, BYP, CH and BYH sheets?

Thx
    I have the data filled in for the names that were already in your version of the spreadsheet. I didn't add any new names beyond that. I can strip out my formulas and share that spreadsheet if it's helpful.
    "There was nothing for him to do under the truck, but it's tough to blame him now that he is dead." -V.Erps 3/26/2005

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
    I have the data filled in for the names that were already in your version of the spreadsheet. I didn't add any new names beyond that. I can strip out my formulas and share that spreadsheet if it's helpful.
    I seem to be missing some BY's fro the newer players. Just 2010's would be good.
    "A person under surveillance is no longer free; a society under surveillance is no longer a democracy. To maintain any validity, our democratic rights must apply in virtual as in real space."

Here is the spreadsheet. I haven't parsed out any particular decade. Many of the newer players are missing decade information.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Xel...ew?usp=sharing
    "There was nothing for him to do under the truck, but it's tough to blame him now that he is dead." -V.Erps 3/26/2005

I seem to be missing some BY's fro the newer players. Just 2010's would be good.
    when I was looking at Hamels for my last pick, there were a couple of BYs in the spreadsheet, but I felt like there were 2 that were better that weren't in there.

Big Leaguer
    fwiw Javier Vazquez best year is 2009 and that wasn't in the SS, so maybe there either needs to be a general pass or we should just put all the years in.
    In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Just founded the religion of Poguism in my Civ VI game...

founded on the beliefs of Work Ethic and Cross-culture dialogue...

Quote Originally Posted by heyelander View Post
    Just founded the religion of Poguism in my Civ VI game...

founded on the beliefs of Work Ethic and Cross-culture dialogue...
    Was thinking of streaming Civ 6 again, with the new DLC coming out soon. But I always end up disappointed. It's so slow and ponderous. I wish they'd just finish with the game and let the modding community build a proper game out of it.

Civ 6 had a lot of good ideas, but the implementation is sketchy, and the gameplay experience is terribly lacking. The AI sucks. Warfare is terrible after the early game.

Just finish with the game so we can fix your shit Firaxsis.