*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
    Does the light rail line run to CJ's radish farm?
    it better !
    ---------------------------------------------
    Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

This week let's invade Afghanistan and occupy Iraq instead, just to switch things up a little!
      when can we get the invisible aircraft carrier ? that is important to me
      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

hopefully not through a huge puddle.
        I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
          when can we get the invisible aircraft carrier ? that is important to me
          Haven't you seen them? There are already hundreds of them!

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
            Haven't you seen them? There are already hundreds of them!
            can you send me the goggles ?
            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

there is a rail line that runs next to the property (across a corn/soy field and a creek). But it ain't light
              people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

• Speaking of goggled that let you see things, I just saw They Live can now be streamed (free on hulu,$4 on amazon). Last time I looked it wasnt available. I havent seen it in a long time, but the other John Carpenter movies I've rewatched lately have aged surprisingly well
                people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                  there are signs all over my neighborhood imploring that we allow high school sports. "Seniors deserve their season!" "Gavin, let them play!" I wonder who is paying for this, and what their business stands to lose.
                  They’re allowing all fall sports here, football and volleyball delayed about four weeks. Madness.
                  I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• 4 Padres pitchers have won the cy young award.....who are they
                    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• I think my daughters like Mookie Betts more than bene does
                      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• I keep thinking about that time we all talked in here about how the historical greats would fare in today's game and I still cannot accept what this Seitzer character had the temerity to say about Babe Ruth. If I were smarter or more knowledgeable on the subject, I'd really argue the shit out of the counterpoint.
                        More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

I think my daughters like Mookie Betts more than bene does
                          Only went 1-5 so far. Total bust.
                          More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                            Only went 1-5 so far. Total bust.
                            But yeah, I never thought I'd be this stoked about this long a contract. Feels weird to say as a Dodger fan but I kept wanting them to dip their toes in the mega contract waters and they never did really (outside of Greinke, I suppose, although we know how that one turned out) until now. But man, I'd take this deal over Harper or Giancarlo or Machado in a freakin' heartbeat. Betts is not only just really good, he's really elite. He's got 30.4 fWAR over the last four years, second overall, which is a whopping 5 WAR higher than the dude in third. True five tool monster.

Comment

4 Padres pitchers have won the cy young award.....who are they
                              Trevor Hoffman?
                              Uhh....Jake Peavy? That seems like a stretch.

Who are the great Padres pitchers of the past? Other than Brent Strom, of course.
                              "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

4 Padres pitchers have won the cy young award.....who are they
                                Mark Davis

Comment

Working...
                                X