X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
    errr... i must reply right?

errr... I disagree?
    You don't have to I guess, but if you don't I think that means you have to go to a Charlie Daniels concert. At least from what I hear's.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
      You don't have to I guess, but if you don't I think that means you have to go to a Charlie Daniels concert. At least from what I hear's.
      fuck that
      I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
        fuck that
        I disagree

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
          I disagree
          i imagine you would
          I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Man, The Watchmen is a pretty amazing show. The most recent episode was one of the best I’ve ever seen! Highly recommended.
            More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
              Man, The Watchmen is a pretty amazing show. The most recent episode was one of the best I’ve ever seen! Highly recommended.
              Who watches The Watchmen?
              "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                Who watches The Watchmen?
                Who do the watchmen watch ?
                ---------------------------------------------
                Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Hopefully they watch The Watchmen. It's rad.
                  More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                    Man, The Watchmen is a pretty amazing show. The most recent episode was one of the best I’ve ever seen! Highly recommended.
                    Like I posted in the Exceelent TV Shows thread, it's really, really confusing, like one of those shows you absolutely need to read a synopsis of afterwards, and I was convinced I really disliked it, but now I like it. A lot.

Comment

• Happy Thanksgiving, one and nonone !
                      "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• I am getting ready to pull the bird out of the brine and start cooking. Hope you are all with friends and family and that you all have a lot to be Thankful for this year !
                        Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                        The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Fun headline on CNN.com this morning:

"Man magnet fishing in a Michigan river makes an explosive discovery"

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                            Who do the watchmen watch ?
                            The watchladies

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                              Like I posted in the Exceelent TV Shows thread, it's really, really confusing, like one of those shows you absolutely need to read a synopsis of afterwards, and I was convinced I really disliked it, but now I like it. A lot.

Super confusing, with multiple storylines over multiple eras regarding weird and sometimes supernatural happenings. I can't get enough of it, though. I don't even really know how to describe it.

Comment

• Happy Thanksgiving! Enjoy the festivities and time with good food and family! Abolish ICE.

Comment

Working...
                                X