Page 1560 of 1651 FirstFirst ... 56010601460151015501558155915601561156215701610 ... LastLast
Results 15,591 to 15,600 of 16508

Thread: *** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Martin Luther King, Jr. and Anne Frank born on the same day. Both were born after Betty White, which seems weird. They'd be 93 today.

Quote Originally Posted by Bene Futuis View Post
    Martin Luther King, Jr. and Anne Frank born on the same day. Both were born after Betty White, which seems weird. They'd be 93 today.
    Anne Frank was born in June according to wiki.
    If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
    - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Quote Originally Posted by DMT View Post
    Anne Frank was born in June according to wiki.
    Damnit, I shouldn't post that late at night. Just meant to write born in the same year, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
    thank you for your inspirational words
    any time
    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Destroyed my bathroom last time.
    "remodeling"
    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Quote Originally Posted by Bene Futuis View Post
    Damnit, I shouldn't post that late at night. Just meant to write born in the same year, lol.
    Baba Wawa also born in the same year as MLK and a.frank.

Anyone ever watch Undercover Boss ? Damn, it's a feel good show that reveals so much about what is wrong with America.

Anyone ever watch Undercover Boss ? Damn, it's a feel good show that reveals so much about what is wrong with America.
    as in, bosses think giving 1 person a new car fixes all their employee's issues?
    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Quote Originally Posted by heyelander View Post
    as in, bosses think giving 1 person a new car fixes all their employee's issues?
    The show highlights the struggles of the American working class...no healthcare, debt, struggling to work 2 jobs, no time with family...the last episode the guy was working 70 hours a week. He had lost his house because his wife fell on some stairs and the medical bills put them into bankruptcy.....so with that background the CEOs disguise themselves to work with the plebes to apparently discover that their underpaid employees actually struggle !! Like, they had no way of knowing this before...it's just startling new information. Then to address the problem of all their employees being underpaid/owerworked, etc, the give 2 or 3 of the employees thousands of dollars to change their lives. Great ! Tears, hugging, feel good, warm fuzzies, etc. The CEO and selected workers become best friends and fade off into the sunset. Meanwhile the CEO just pretends that these 2 or 3 workers weren't representative of their employees as a whole, who are left with the same problems as before. Probably a bit exaggerated. The first few times I watched the show I thought it was pretty cool. Then at some point I thought a bit more about it
    Last edited by The Feral Slasher; 01-24-2022 at 12:48 PM. Reason: someone kindly alerted me to my word omission

Then at some point I a bit more about it
    Picture checks out.

What did you bite?