No announcement yet.

*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Through 61 games, Nationals pitching has allowed 60 runs in the 8th inning.
    More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
      Through 61 games, Nationals pitching has allowed 60 runs in the 8th inning.
      If you are against DC statehood, just say so
      ---------------------------------------------
      Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Through 61 games, Nationals "pitching" has allowed 60 runs in the 8th inning.
        fixed
        The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
          If you are against DC statehood, just say so
          Why DC is not a state baffles me. I mean, I generally know the history but I can't see any constitutional grounds to support that stance and all sorts of compelling reasons to support statehood.
          More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• anyone watching NBA hoops ? My first game of the season, I think. I believe I missed the sixer game when I met up with Heye.
            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

anyone watching NBA hoops ? My first game of the season, I think. I believe I missed the sixer game when I met up with Heye.
              bleah... I just hate modern basketball. Amazing athletes though
              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Why DC is not a state baffles me. I mean, I generally know the history but I can't see any constitutional grounds to support that stance and all sorts of compelling reasons to support statehood.
                I believe they need to divest themselves from their shoes and comic book investments before statehood is a consideration
                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Jeff McNeil - the least productive great hitter in MLB.

Comment

Jeff McNeil - the least productive great hitter in MLB.
                    Just wait until that BABIP drops a little and he'll be even less productive.

Comment

• I always thought of Placido Polanco as the poster child for the "empty BA" concept, but my man McNeil....

He is approaching a year's worth of stats at the MLB level now. His career OPS+ is 139, which is amazing. His lifetime BA is .329, which is elite. He has 5 HR and 34 RBI in more than 440 plate appearances. I mean, damn....

Comment

• Mitch Haniger, the turd in the pool that is my NFBC auction team. Beleaguered Seattle puts up two TDs on the Astros today. Everyone is contributing. Hell, even the ghost of Mac Williamson hit a bomb. Haniger? 0-4. Sad face.

Comment

• And meanwhile Felix Pena got his ass torn open so badly today you can see the gape from outer space. I actually thought that team was going to be crazy good. Somehow my other NFBC team just slinked back up into first place, though. If I win I'm going to buy a t-shirt that says "Fuck Madison Bumgarner" because, really, fuck that guy, amirite?

Comment

Mitch Haniger, the turd in the pool that is my NFBC auction team. Beleaguered Seattle puts up two TDs on the Astros today. Everyone is contributing. Hell, even the ghost of Mac Williamson hit a bomb. Haniger? 0-4. Sad face.
                            I can extend no sympathy. gausman has left a hole in my soul
                            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

I can extend no sympathy. gausman has left a hole in my soul
                              What are twelve hits among friends?
                              "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                                What are twelve hits among friends?
                                I' m not mad....just disappointed
                                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Working...
                                X