• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
    SS ... Selfless Shagger
    interesting
    ---------------------------------------------
    Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• on the Mariner broadcast they mentioned Addie Joss and his three pitch inning. potential VD14 participants.

Three pitch innings in Major League Baseball history, as reseacrched by Baseball Almanac.
      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• I have power, the lights are on, thanks for asking.
        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
          My wife has a strange fascination with Amish people. Two years ago we were in New York and were watching fireworks with people from our hotel. She sort of migrated over to the group of Amish people. They were dairy farmers from Wisconsin. Drove a van full of people to New York. She almost got invited to eat pizza with them. the thing that the rest of my family always laughs at is half way thru the conversation the Amish dad says, "we're Amish, you know" in his Amish/Wisconsin accent. So every now and then one of us always uses that line. Which makes my wife sad because she never had pizza with them. Just a little Amish story for all you VDers out there.

not a lot of Amish in this thread lately, figured I should bump this
          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• test...
            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Maybe the Amish got tired of waiting for VD14. They're an inpatient people, you know.
              "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• RJEL Girl suggested I brag to all of you that I (we) now have the "Rolls-Royce" of air fryers.

Jealous much?
                I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                  RJEL Girl suggested I brag to all of you that I (we) now have the "Rolls-Royce" of air fryers.

Jealous much?
                  what's an air fryer ?
                  George Orwell, 1984

Comment

what's an air fryer ?
                    you need to stop watching so much supernatural and start watching more infomercials.

Comment

what's an air fryer ?
                      I, too, am unfamiliar with this appliance.
                      If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                      - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

you need to stop watching so much supernatural and start watching more infomercials.
                        Sorry, made it thru 14 seasons and moved on to Stranger Things
                        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

we were up in Vancouver BC this weekend and they had a Supernatural clothing sale. Basically unloading all the accumulated clothing from 14 years of filming. They had it at the warehouse/studio where they do some filming, so we stopped by for a bit. They are going to start filming Season 15 sometime this month.
                          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• So we were just downstairs making our lunches, and she's air frying some perogies for herself... I say "Thanks a lot! I tried to brag about our air fryer on rotojunkie, and no one knows what it is!" to which she responded, "And you're blaming me for that? You should blame your Living Under a Rock friends!"
                            Last edited by heyelander; 07-08-2019, 03:21 PM.

Comment

we were up in Vancouver BC this weekend and they had a Supernatural clothing sale. Basically unloading all the accumulated clothing from 14 years of filming. They had it at the warehouse/studio where they do some filming, so we stopped by for a bit. They are going to start filming Season 15 sometime this month.
                              Very cool stuff.

Comment

So we were just downstairs making our lunches, and she's air frying some perogies for herself... I say "Thanks a lot! I tried to brag about our air fryer on rotojunkie, and no one knows what it is!" to which she responded, "And you're blaming me for that? You should blame your Liver Under a Rock friends!"
                                I categorically deny keeping my liver under a rock. So how do you like the air fryer ? I'm a bit intrigued since you made me look into it.
                                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Working...
                                X