Page 1135 of 1143 FirstFirst ... 13563510351085112511331134113511361137 ... LastLast
Results 11,341 to 11,350 of 11422

Thread: *** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Back to 3rd in run differential in RJEL, 150% of my division leader and still stuck in 10th out of 16 teams
    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Quote Originally Posted by heyelander View Post
    on a better note:

We watched a few classic episodes before my daughter headed to college. The supernatural musical episode is soooooo fun

How are you doing, heyelander, with all the fires around?
    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

I see there's a fire in Yuba County, but hopefully that's north of you enough that you're not in danger.
    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
    I see there's a fire in Yuba County, but hopefully that's north of you enough that you're not in danger.
    yeah, that's a good bit north. Air quality was okay last week, but the wind kicked up yesterday and the sky went grey. My cousin's have been sending pictures from SF today and the sky is orange. You can smell the fires in the air again, but nothing for me to worry about right now.

Headed out to the coast over the weekend, and will go past one of the lightning complex fires, but it's 95% contained right now. I'll take pictures if I see any effects.
    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Quote Originally Posted by heyelander View Post
    yeah, that's a good bit north. Air quality was okay last week, but the wind kicked up yesterday and the sky went grey. My cousin's have been sending pictures from SF today and the sky is orange. You can smell the fires in the air again, but nothing for me to worry about right now.

Headed out to the coast over the weekend, and will go past one of the lightning complex fires, but it's 95% contained right now. I'll take pictures if I see any effects.
    I have lots of ash on my car and it is a weird yellowish light and gray sky. Did not actually see any fires but it was smoky from Portland to L.A.

Welcome to the Big Leagues, Kid Controller Jacobs's Avatar
    Portland to L.A. is 1000 miles. What the hell are we going to do if a functional govt is not restored

Hopefully I have not posted this the last two tries - who is this
    https://ibb.co/0B11s1M

Looks a little like Cobb, but it's a rhb and looks like the uniform has an "LD" in the name? I guess maybe the image could be flipped so could be a lhb, can't figure out if the assymetrical stance would rule that out

Quote Originally Posted by Controller Jacobs View Post
    Looks a little like Cobb, but it's a rhb and looks like the uniform has an "LD" in the name? I guess maybe the image could be flipped so could be a lhb, can't figure out if the assymetrical stance would rule that out
    If the image was flipped, that D becomes a backwards D.

Gotta be a rhb.