*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
    And to be clear, head in the sand shit is not just from Republicans (although certainly moreso), my personal experience is that people just can't accept or believe what is happening. And they won't until it is really horrible.
    And the UK is probably going to be the worst case of everyone....thinking about Johnny now.
    ---------------------------------------------
    Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• You're a good man, Charlie Brown.
      "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
        You're a good man, Charlie Brown.
        *Charles
        The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• wish me luck.
          I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
            wish me luck.
            Good luck!
            "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

wish me luck.
              Make your own luck

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
                Make your own luck
                Make your own lite Caesar.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                  Make your own lite Caesar.
                  One step ahead of you

Comment

• Just got back from a trip to Walmart. 80% of the shelves were empty but they still had Ken's Light Ceasar in stock.

Comment

Just got back from a trip to Walmart. 80% of the shelves were empty but they still had Ken's Light Ceasar in stock.
                      Makes no sense at all !
                      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                        Makes no sense at all !
                        I have a good supply chain. The best supply chain. It is marvelous.

Comment

• 217AEA84-7B3A-489D-8D02-CA1CCA51FA0A.jpg

Just bought this “ pure Gold”. If I could have snag the Sanitizer it would have been the Trifecta!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by hacko View Post
                            [ATTACH=CONFIG]1233[/ATTACH]

Just bought this “ pure Gold”. If I could have snag the Sanitizer it would have been the Trifecta!!!
                            That bread already looks green

Comment

• I got ALL my clients out of all equities and/or fixed income funds with significant corporate bond exposure at the open on Monday, March 9th. This was after the market had dropped 10% over the previous week. It was the hardest decision I had ever made in my entire career, because I just didn't know if I had been suckered into selling at the bottom. The next day, the market was up 1,200 points and while I was still confident I had made the right decision, I was second-guessing myself a lot. Then all hell broke loose.

Since that day, the market has plunged another 20%. Most of my clients only lost much of the gains made in the prior year, which seems a small price to pay now. I've gotten a few thank yous, you da mans, and pats on the back (over email) which feels good, all things considered. My wife and I, since we were pretty aggressively invested, lost a small fortune, but I'm very thankful that my pro-activeness saved my clients a lot of money, many of whom are retired but who had 30%-50% equity positions.

Not tooting my own horn, just describing the white knuckles decision-making process. It was pretty hairy.

Comment

• Oh yeah? Well, I just cashed out my 401k recently. Genius move, if I do say so myself.
                                More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

Working...
                                X