*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bumping again.
    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
      :shakes can of beer and Sprays Beer all over the thread:
      somehow I missed the celebration. Didn't realize we had passed things by. I mistakenly believed the quality of posting might increase again.

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
        bumping again.
        Do mystery bumps leave confusion They do ?
        ---------------------------------------------
        Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
        The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

somehow I missed the celebration. Didn't realize we had passed things by. I mistakenly believed the quality of posting might increase again.
          If you don't like Brett Tomko just say so
          The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

I mistakenly believed the quality of posting might increase again.
            You must feel stupid now.
            "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
              You must feel stupid now.
              I do....oh wait that wasnt for me
              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Saw this review for EFT on reddit today

[I don't think it's much more fun than punching yourself in the junk to be honest. It's very difficult to get started out, and not in a challenging way, just a get your ass handed to you every round way.

Comment

• Losing Downs is tough but I’m loving this new trade, too. Not as overwhelmingly awesome for LA as the previous iteration but still very nice. They might have gotten arguably better in terms of pitching, hitting, and prospects.
                  More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

Saw this review for EFT on reddit today
                    Haha ... yeah true dat ... but ... the best players get their ass handed to them also. It's just something you have to acclimatize yourself with while you learn the maps and work your way through the PvE quests, level up and find ways to scavenge loot and make money for upgrades.

It's the best PvE and PvP combo game I've played. I suck at PvP, lose almost every fight with a competent FPS'er, but I'm still addicted, as you don't need to play in a fragging style to have fun.

Also, now I've had a chance to play the game some more, the basic package is best for more PvE oriented players, and the more expensive package for the PvP players who don't like to quest and do PvE stuff. The inbetween packages are worthless IMO. Plus, by questing, upgrading and just playing the game you can earn a larger stash and bigger safe-container. The Gamma-safe-container that you get with the more expensive package isn't worth the $60 difference by itself IMO, and basically that's all you are paying for.

Comment

• Electronic Funds Transfer is not nearly as exciting as you guys are painting it to be.
                      More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Ah, you must be referring to emotional freedom technique, which could be employed as an alternative method for pain relief or something. Not sure about learning maps or punching yourself, but I'm no psychologist.

Comment

• Effective Fandango Therapy

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                            If you don't like Brett Tomko just say so
                            Double my Brett love every time someone posts about him in this thread.
                            "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Ewing Foxx Tiant

Comment

• Was listening to Mastadon last week on Spotify, and this randomly popped onto my radar ... from a Death Metal band called Opeth, who I've never heard of (or registered). This album is completely out of character from their normal stuff

Opeth - Windowpane (Audio)Listen On Spotify - http://smarturl.it/OpethDDRemix_SpotifyBuy On iTunes - http://smarturl.it/OpethDDRemix_iTunesAmazon - http://sm...

Comment

Working...
                                X