No announcement yet.

*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My medically vulnerable mom just got her first COVID shot today. We didn't even have to leave the car since she's not super mobile. It was super easy. Back in a couple few weeks for the booster.
    More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
      My medically vulnerable mom just got her first COVID shot today. We didn't even have to leave the car since she's not super mobile. It was super easy. Back in a couple few weeks for the booster.
      Awesome. I was a little disappointed that I had to go indoors with a bunch if people for my mom to get a vaccine. From the research I have done it will be 10-14 days for some effective immunity, then about a week after the second one for over 90%
      ---------------------------------------------
      Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• JJ clearly has no understanding of AOC's relation to cnn/msnbc, the Democratic party, anti-Semitism a lot more. I wonder if anyone will take the opportunity to discuss it with him
        The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
          Awesome. I was a little disappointed that I had to go indoors with a bunch if people for my mom to get a vaccine. From the research I have done it will be 10-14 days for some effective immunity, then about a week after the second one for over 90%
          We would have had to go inside (a pretty big arena, granted) but my mom isn't very mobile right now so we got to stay in the "we'll inject you inside your car" line.
          More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

We would have had to go inside (a pretty big arena, granted) but my mom isn't very mobile right now so we got to stay in the "we'll inject you inside your car" line.
            Nice. I should have tried that
            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

JJ clearly has no understanding of AOC's relation to cnn/msnbc, the Democratic party, anti-Semitism a lot more. I wonder if anyone will take the opportunity to discuss it with him
              I typed up a snarky response but I kind of feel bad. It's like watching someone have a mental breakdown or something.

Comment

I typed up a snarky response but I kind of feel bad. It's like watching someone have a mental breakdown or something.
                I would worry more about my mental breakdown of I tried to have a discussion. Practicimg self care, hat tip to KS
                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

I would worry more about my mental breakdown of I tried to have a discussion. Practicimg self care, hat tip to KS
                  The Feral Slasher promotes self care ! Why wouldn't he ?
                  George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Going thru my dad's old papers and ran across some old job applications....so bizarre to see that he made $9000/year in 1969. He had a Phd. in Physics. That is less than $4.50/hour. I can't even comprehend how I had diapers or clothes. Maybe that made we what I am today, lol.

running it thru a calculator that is now $65,850.17/year. ok, doesn't sound that bad, but less than a starting engineers salary. we now return you to your regular channels.
                    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Going thru my dad's old papers and ran across some old job applications....so bizarre to see that he made $9000/year in 1969. He had a Phd. in Physics. That is less than $4.50/hour. I can't even comprehend how I had diapers or clothes. Maybe that made we what I am today, lol.

running it thru a calculator that is now $65,850.17/year. ok, doesn't sound that bad, but less than a starting engineers salary. we know return you to your regular channels.
                      also, my dad was worse than me, he never threw out a single bank account statement or bill for the last 30 years.
                      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
                        The fishing cabin was AMAZING.

Blew my expectations out of the water (pun intended)

I just came in from the porch, we just caught 22 trout in about an hour. I will definitely be coming back. Full report coming when I get back to dry land
                        that sounds fun. I don't really fish, but had a great time going up to Sitka Alaska with some friends a few years back. still waiting on the full report....
                        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• uh oh, i think the lights are flickering....hope i don't lose power
                          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

The Feral Slasher promotes self care ! Why wouldn't he ?
                            I disagree.
                            "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

also, my dad was worse than me, he never threw out a single bank account statement or bill for the last 30 years.
                              Wait till our kids have to go through our email !
                              "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

uh oh, i think the lights are flickering....hope i don't lose power
                                I'm not sure if the VD13 thread could handle it.

Comment

Working...
                                X