Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
    Thank you!
    Happy Birthday ! Hope u have a good one.
    ---------------------------------------------
    Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
      Happy Birthday ! Hope u have a good one.
      Thanks! I'll try. At least half of a good one.
      "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Doing anything exciting? Like holing up in your house and avoiding contact with as many people as possible?
        I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
          Doing anything exciting? Like holing up in your house and avoiding contact with as many people as possible?
          Ding, ding, ding!

I think we're going to have takeout barbeque.
          "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Blowing out candles with a mask on is a bitch.

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
              Blowing out candles with a mask on is a bitch.
              It's even harder to do if you died from COVID.

Comment

It's even harder to do if you died from COVID.
                I suppose u have a link to substantiate this rumor ? Covid is bad enough without exaggerating and making it out to be worse than it really is
                The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

I suppose u have a link to substantiate this rumor ? Covid is bad enough without exaggerating and making it out to be worse than it really is
                  I do but it's from Newsweek.

Comment

• Three friends and I all went and got tested (negative) and now we are going to a floating fishing cabin in the bay for the weekend to fish, never leaving the cabin.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
                      Three friends and I all went and got tested (negative) and now we are going to a floating fishing cabin in the bay for the weekend to fish, never leaving the cabin.
                      Does the cabin have a hole in the floor or something, or how are you going to fish without leaving the cabin?

Comment

I do, but it's a Youtube video from a nurse that I keep referring to as "doctor". There are doctors of nursing......gawd!
                        More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

I do but it's from Newsweek.
                          Not what it used to be. Smh
                          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Does the cabin have a hole in the floor or something, or how are you going to fish without leaving the cabin?
                            dude, they are obviously going "fishing" i.e. drinking in the cabin the whole time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                              I do, but it's a Youtube video from a nurse that I keep referring to as "doctor". There are doctors of nursing......gawd!
                              I don't understand this reference, yet I still find it amusing
                              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

I count the porch as part of the cabin. We literally fish from the porch.

Comment

Working...
                                X