*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hacko View Post
    just got my test results and I am positive. Merry Christmas!!!
    Dang. Best wishes, hacko. Keep us posted if you don't mind.
    More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
      Dang. Best wishes, hacko. Keep us posted if you don't mind.
      I didn’t get hit ( so far) as bad as some on here. Started last Saturday morning at 2 am when I woke up and had to puke then immediately got the chills so bad I shook in bed as hard as I have ever shook for about ten minutes until I got 2 more blankets and put on me. Then my temp that day got as high as 100.4. Over the next 2 days my temps would be ok in morning around 99.9 then go high in the afternoon reaching a high at 1 point of 102.4. I tried eating soup - toast but threw up the next 3 times I ate. I also had a headache threw all these but not bad just constantly . At this time- no sore throat,cough, nothing in my lungs, still had smell and taste. So wasn’t sure I had COVID or something else .

I have 3 daughters ( 2 who work at a hospital) and they have been dropping off stuff on my front porch everyday- Gatorade- water- soup - Jello ....
      So I called a made the appointment to be tested and while doing that my symptoms changed my fever dropped to a low constant fever in th 99.8 range, headaches went away,no chills, no puking so I could resume eating but I started a small cough then I got the runny nose. So as I went to get tested was really doubting I had it because now I didn’t feel to bad.

Testing was get in my car drive to the back of the hospital and drive to the ambulance door and they come out an STAB YOUR BRAIN THROUGH YOUR NOSE. That was not fun. There were 10 cars in line and all were by appointment. 24 hrs later I got my results saying they had “ DETECTED” the virus.
      I don’t know if the virus triggered my AFib or not. So now for Christmas I am on lockdown.

Comment

• Take care of yourself, and hope you’re better soon.
        I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

just got my test results and I am positive. Merry Christmas!!!
          fuck man... get well.
          I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Get better soon Hacko!

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
              Get better soon Hacko!
              Not to bad Today - no fever. Just a stuff/ runny nose, slight cough and still in Afib. If this all holds will be back at work Tuesday.

I really think I had it last December before anyone knew about COVID ( a lot sicker last year) so if that was true maybe the reason not to bad this year. Again backing up the theory it hits harder in cold weather.

Comment

Not to bad Today - no fever. Just a stuff/ runny nose, slight cough and still in Afib. If this all holds will be back at work Tuesday.

I really think I had it last December before anyone knew about COVID ( a lot sicker last year) so if that was true maybe the reason not to bad this year. Again backing up the theory it hits harder in cold weather.
                Cool, hope you get out of it quickly.
                More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

Not to bad Today - no fever. Just a stuff/ runny nose, slight cough and still in Afib.
                  Still in AFib? That's a long time. You on aspirin?

Comment

• Originally posted by chancellor View Post
                    Still in AFib? That's a long time. You on aspirin?
                    no I’m on blood thinner and a blocker. Calling the cardiologist tomorrow- my brother was in Afib for 3 months once and I had a coworker who was in it for 6 months. Longest I have been in the past was 1 week. My Dad has been shocked twice had an ablation done. I’m trying to avoid both of them for the time being and control it by meds. This one feels a little different - Covid related???

Comment

no I’m on blood thinner and a blocker. Calling the cardiologist tomorrow- my brother was in Afib for 3 months once and I had a coworker who was in it for 6 months. Longest I have been in the past was 1 week. My Dad has been shocked twice had an ablation done. I’m trying to avoid both of them for the time being and control it by meds. This one feels a little different - Covid related???
                      hope it all gets better soon. hang in there !
                      ---------------------------------------------
                      Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by chancellor View Post
                        Is Lenny Dykstra on RJ?
                        no, I'm not
                        The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                          yes, yes we can
                          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                            hope it all gets better soon. hang in there !
                            Had a huge coughing fit last night and woke up this morning back in rhythm. Still called the cardiologist and he prescribed some pills for next go round.

So covid giveth and covid taketh away!!!

Comment

Had a huge coughing fit last night and woke up this morning back in rhythm. Still called the cardiologist and he prescribed some pills for next go round.

Good to hear the AFib has settled down!

Comment

Hope you are continuing to improve. Like everyone, I can't wait until this is over. My wife is scheduled for a vaccine on the 4th of January, which is good since she can't work remote.
                                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Working...
                                X