No announcement yet.

*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• .-- --- .-. .-.. -.. / -.-. .... .- -- .--. .. --- -. / .-.. --- ... / .- -. --. . .-.. . ... / -.. --- -.. --. . .-. ... -.-.-- -.-.-- -.-.--
    More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
      .-- --- .-. .-.. -.. / -.-. .... .- -- .--. .. --- -. / .-.. --- ... / .- -. --. . .-.. . ... / -.. --- -.. --. . .-. ... -.-.-- -.-.-- -.-.--
      -.-- .- .-- -.
      I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
        1.06 Heinie Zimmerman

Dude looks like he thinks it's hysterical every time he signs someone's baseball or card with the word "Heinie"

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
          -.-- .- .-- -.
          - .... . / -- . ... ... .- --. . / -.-- --- ..- / .... .- ...- . / . -. - . .-. . -.. / .. ... / - --- --- / ... .... --- .-. - .-.-.- / .--. .-.. . .- ... . / .-.. . -. --. - .... . -. / -.-- --- ..- .-. / -- . ... ... .- --. . / - --- / .- - / .-.. . .- ... - / ..... / -.-. .... .- .-. .- -.-. - . .-. ... .-.-.-

Comment

• In something that cause me great pain, I had to uprep JJ for his line when someone said they got a heavy breathing phone call from Darth Vader and JJ said "maybe it was your father"

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
              Dude looks like he thinks it's hysterical every time he signs someone's baseball or card with the word "Heinie"
              .... . .. -. .. . .----. ... / -.-. .-.. . .- -. / -.-.--

.... . .----. ... / -.-. .... .- .-. -- .. -. / -.-. .-.. . .- -. / -.-.--
              ---------------------------------------------
              Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
              The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• -.-. --- -. ..-. ..- -.-. .. --- / -.. .. -.-. . / --.- ..- . / . .-.. / .... --- -- -... .-. . / --.- ..- . / - .-. .- -.. ..- -.-. . / -.. --- ... / ...- . -.-. . ... / -.. . -... . .-. .. .- / .--. .-. --- -... .- .-. / . .-.. / -.-. --- -.-. .... . / . -. / ... ..- / .-.. ..- --. .- .-.

Comment

• Got tested for COVID yesterday( waiting on results) and went into Afib , enjoying my golden years ......

Comment

• Originally posted by hacko View Post
                    Got tested for COVID yesterday( waiting on results) and went into Afib , enjoying my golden years ......
                    Hope you’re well. Did you need to get shocked back into heart rhythm?
                    I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• Originally posted by chancellor View Post
                      Hope you’re well. Did you need to get shocked back into heart rhythm?
                      I haven’t had to yet it usually go back in on its own. Longest it lasted was 5 days and they gave me some meds but I’m not even going to call until I get my COVID test back.

Comment

I haven’t had to yet it usually go back in on its own. Longest it lasted was 5 days and they gave me some meds but I’m not even going to call until I get my COVID test back.
                        Yikes... Good luck.
                        If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                        - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Got tested for COVID yesterday( waiting on results) and went into Afib , enjoying my golden years ......
                          just got my test results and I am positive. Merry Christmas!!!

Comment

Uuuggghhh. Sorry to hear that, hope you have a quick recovery !
                            Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                            The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Damn, sorry to hear, hope your recovery is swift.
                              If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                              - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Oh no, hope you get better sooon.
                                "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Working...
                                X