*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
    so what's your take on the brexit deal Johnny?
    Wait, is Johnny back on RJ because Britain had to give him up in the Brexit deal?
    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Yeah, what's your idiot doing over there? Ours is blurting out crimes on national television.
      More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• And what's the deal with tea? I barely even like that stuff at all.
        More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• What's a sticky wicket?

Comment

• Why do you call it maths instead of math, like sane human beings?

Comment

• Did you watch the epic Raiders victory over the hapless Chicago Bears in London?

Comment

• Did you know that Barack Obama can trace his Irish ancestry back to the county of Offaly? To the best of my knowledge, this is not in Kenya.

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                  My thought process...

WTF?!?! Why would anyone make these videos let alone watch them? For hours?
                  I say the same exact thing about videos my kids watch on You Tube. My oldest son constantly watches some a-hole screaming his head off at company softball games. I have no idea why he would watch them, or why they were even uploaded in the first place.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                    Did you know that Barack Obama can trace his Irish ancestry back to the county of Offaly? To the best of my knowledge, this is not in Kenya.
                    That is the heart of Muslim country, though.
                    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

It does appear, though, much to our collective surprise and chagrin, that Steve may have been using an alias.
                      I am shocked and appalled.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                        I am shocked and appalled.
                        So u have two aliases ? Never seen those guys post that i recall
                        ---------------------------------------------
                        Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                        The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                          So u have two aliases ? Never seen those guys post that i recall
                          I keep them in reserve.

Comment

Did you know that Barack O'bama can trace his Irish ancestry back to the county of Offaly? To the best of my knowledge, this is not in Kenya.
                            Fixed
                            Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                            The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Have you heard anything about a new Arctic Monkey's album? Is it going to have some ridiculous theme again?
                              I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                                I feel compelled to start a conspiracy that the two shoes aren't the same !
                                You’re not wrong. One of them looks a lot shinier than the other.

Comment

Working...
                                X