Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone ise Zoom ? I hear it is the thing these days
    ---------------------------------------------
    Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
      killjoy.
      You'll never catch me.

Comment

killjoy.
        ok maybe you'll catch me but even if you do I'll come back.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
          Click on the post total in the forum and a pop up with how many posts each user has in the threads will come up.
          I'm disappointed I'm as far behind Feral as I am. I guess I just can't compete with the double whammy of snow and coronavirus. Not even powered by lite Caesar dressing.
          "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
            I'm disappointed I'm as far behind Feral as I am. I guess I just can't compete with the double whammy of snow and coronavirus. Not even powered by lite Caesar dressing.
            Someone help me....post the standings so i know how much shit postimg i need to do
            The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• I'll continue shit postimg regardless, but where am i at relative to other shit poterms
              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                Someone help me....post the standings so i know how much shit postimg i need to do
                eld literally just told ken how to find it himself... you too special?
                I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

I am....
                  George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Or maybe i am just pissed that u \=**×/÷\ gave me the last pick.... again
                    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                      I am....
                      I guess that makes me unspecial

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                        This is really cool:

They didn't even finish it? Or is it just really airy on the left side

Comment

• Saw a dude trying to hitchhike this evening. Thought he was pretty much shit out of luck these days. Doubt even bene would have picked him up.
                          I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Saw a dude trying to hitchhike this evening. Thought he was pretty much shit out of luck these days. Doubt even bene would have picked him up.
                            I can't bring up the topic of hitchhikers in my house anymore since every time I do my wife looks like she's about to slap me.
                            More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Just realized I posted nonsensical banter to the VD XIV thread instead of this one. Unforgivable.
                              More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

Working...
                              X