X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
    Sorry about that
    Da mad bros lengthen da discussion
    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
      Da mad bros lengthen da discussion
      Dems, MSNBC, Biden....lots of good stuff
      ---------------------------------------------
      Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Dems, MSNBC, Biden....lots of good stuff
        Dotard might beat little opponent to death with sticks
        "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by gcstomp View Post
          to address mayor pete issues is already missing point of what i posted, but i will engage for a moment.

https://www.businessinsider.com/pete...s-plan-2019-11 this article points out the mayor pete issues with falsely attributing support for him, or his douglass plan. i do not think it addresses my point of post, and i was not saying candidates are without issues. though i am saying by actively, daily, disparaging d candidates you are strengthening trump.

the link does show the bernie supporter, a co chair in the state for bernie campaign was sought out for a quote by mayor pete folks. the quote was then used as an endorsement, wrongly, of douglass plan. you need to hear everyone say that is not good look, that it was wrong, i dont disagree.

mayor pete posted a defense, i could post it from article but basically he wasnt representing that the 400 people were endorsing him but were open to his plan. and the co chair that was quoted said about mayor pete "Now I like Pete, please don't get me wrong. I'll help him in any way I can. I think he's an honest man, I think he's a decent man, I think he has integrity. I'd like to see him keep running. But you don't do that. Those days are over and done with. We're tired of people telling us what we need. You wanna find out what we need? Come and ask us." to show he was annoyed that his name was used as a supporter of plan but that he likes mayor pete.

but point is you could spend every day going over misrepresented issues with biden, pete, warren, etc. yes you could certainly point out something in an unflattering light, that you still are trying to paint joe biden, who will not end up as a top 3 candidates imo, as criminal means i could spend every moment battling inches with you. that would be crazy. you are taking pains to represent the worst portrayal of d candidates. entire point of my post was you could do that, as they are not without issues, and you could amplify fox style to try to make it look worse that reality, or you could spend same time pointing out positives of your guy, as trump and allies, including non stop fox, plus foreign actors are pushing same direction as your push to paint d candidates in negative light.

number of times i hear, "and that is why trump won" with any argument, sigh. i can list reason after reason that the unlikely happened, it was something like 80% chance for HRC to win which is like drawing an inside straight on river card, hard but it would happen 1 out of 5 times. russia needed trump to win, and we can talk about how tools he used and still uses are effective. fbi announcement days before re: HRC produced a demonstratable 2% to 3% drop in her support at a critical time in conjunction with that russian, as posted by 538. HRC did not visit 3 critical states leading up to election. the "lock her up" chants from the fascist rallies were effective, i can list more reasons, and it was all needed to make the unlikely happen.

every candidate running for d has better chance at trump than last cycle when it wasnt known to what extent trump was a criminal who would use office to degrade every international relationship and diminish u.s. people thought he was just the "other" box to HRC who they could never vote for, decades of negative FOX coverage makes even uttering her name something to explode about. trump will be 1st candidate ever running for president who was impeached running for highest office, who will need to address why he has fought release of his taxes/financial ties all the way to supreme court.

trump has to defend his actions on stage in debates now in different circumstances, it was auumed he would either rise up to meet office, or simply not cause too much hard and spend a ton of time golfing, and/or in his robe watching FOX and eating McDs in residence. we now know what damage a nutjob with evil intentions can do, rather than just suspecting it wont be so bad. but just imo. who do i like for d? every one is better than trump as i said, point out positives or continue to push same direction as trump, and russians btw, and to what is fun, easy, and tear down everyone who isnt your guy.
          I disagree
          The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Despite many beautiful lines of prose, I struggle sometimes to get thru GC's posts. The lack of capitalization is a deal breaker for me. It just gives me a headache.
            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by the feral slasher View Post
              despite many beautiful lines of prose, i struggle sometimes to get thru gc's posts. The lack of capitalization is a deal breaker for me. It just gives me a headache.
              i don't understand why that would be a problem!?!?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
                i don't understand why that would be a problem!?!?
                ts, dr
                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• I just learned something.
                  If you type something out all caps, it gets all converted to lowercase.

So maybe he was just yelling?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
                    I just learned something.
                    If you type something out all caps, it gets all converted to lowercase.

So maybe he was just yelling?
                    i remember that whole discussion we had earlier in this thread, maybe you are right, but every now and then he throws a capital in there- just to piss me off, i suspect, lots of run on sentences too, that all sort of run together to emphasize points re:donald, aka russian puppet, but still hillary should have won -- if only not for gith and the bernie cartoons, cartoons of such magnificence and reach but also artistic in a distinctly russian way, a way that has great influence on facebook, many republicans are particularly vulnerable particularly when combined with ads featuring lies told a million times over and blessed by our president who will be impeached any day now for his lies, treachery, and crimes against america, but also all of humanity as well as his son and cronies who are criminals of great repute
                    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

i remember that whole discussion we had earlier in this thread, maybe you are right, but every now and then he throws a capital in there- just to piss me off, i suspect, lots of run on sentences too, that all sort of run together to emphasize points re:donald, aka russian puppet, but still hillary should have won -- if only not for gith and the bernie cartoons, cartoons of such magnificence and reach but also artistic in a distinctly russian way, a way that has great influence on facebook, many republicans are particularly vulnerable particularly when combined with ads featuring lies told a million times over and blessed by our president who will be impeached any day now for his lies, treachery, and crimes against america, but also all of humanity as well as his son and cronies who are criminals of great repute
                      you can say that again.

Comment

• so gorgeous was the spectacle on the may morning of 1910 when nine kings rode in the funeral of edward vii of england that the crowd, waiting in hushed and black-clad awe, could not keep back gasps of admiration - in scarlet and blue and green and purple, three by three the sovereigns rode through the palace gates, with plumed helmets, gold braid, crimson sashes, and jeweled orders flashing in the sun; after them came five heirs apparent, forty more imperial or royal highnesses, seven queens–four dowager and three regnant–and a scattering of special ambassadors from uncrowned countries, together they represented seventy nations in the greatest assemblage of royalty and rank ever gathered in one place and, of its kind, the last, the muffled tongue of big ben tolled nine by the clock as the cortege left the palace, but on history’s clock it was sunset, and the sun of the old world was setting in a dying blaze of splendor never to be seen again.
                        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

This is actually pretty good i think. I'd like to see a challenger
                          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

The lack of capitalization is a deal breaker for me. It just gives me a headache.
                            deal me breaker lack of the capitalization is for a

Comment

• I tend to agree with Glen, generally speaking. Plus, he’s one of the very best fantasy bball owners I’ve ever been in a league with.
                              More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                                I tend to agree with Glen, generally speaking. Plus, he’s one of the very best fantasy bball owners I’ve ever been in a league with.
                                He was in Idle Hands for a year, I think. Didnt last long enough to tell who the good owners were.

ETA: I've just passed a MILEpost in VD posting for this thread
                                Last edited by The Feral Slasher; 11-20-2019, 09:24 PM.
                                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Working...
                                X