Page 525 of 525 FirstFirst ... 25425475515523524525
Results 5,241 to 5,245 of 5245

Thread: *** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Quote Originally Posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
    Underated publication imho
    liar....

Welcome to the Big Leagues, Kid
    SCOTUS just denied cert and allowed a lawsuit filed by survivors of the Sandy Hook massacre to proceed against Remington, the manufacturer of the AR-15 used to kill two dozen small children. Gun manufacturers are afforded special protection and immunity, unlike practically any other industry in this country, against prosecution related to gun crimes. Families look like they are using Remington's own advertising against it in this case. Remington has promoted the AR-15 as providing 'military-proven performance' for a 'mission-adaptable' shooter in need of the 'ultimate combat weapons system' and claimed "Forces of opposition, bow down. You are single-handedly outnumbered." This will be an interesting case to follow. The caption is Remington v. Soto, I believe.
    "They say the noise causes cancer." - Donald Trump, speaking about windmills.

Welcome to the Big Leagues, Kid
    Apparently the 'Stros were electronically stealing signs, thus making the Dodgers the actual 2017 World Series champs and negating everything the Astros ever did, at least in my mind. As soon as we can get the Sox WS title overturned and find an alternate reality where Kershaw doesn't get nuked in the NLCS against the Nats we will be good to go.
    "They say the noise causes cancer." - Donald Trump, speaking about windmills.

Quote Originally Posted by Bene Futuis View Post
    Apparently the 'Stros were electronically stealing signs, thus making the Dodgers the actual 2017 World Series champs and negating everything the Astros ever did, at least in my mind. As soon as we can get the Sox WS title overturned and find an alternate reality where Kershaw doesn't get nuked in the NLCS against the Nats we will be good to go.
    I suspected it all along
    Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed.

Quote Originally Posted by Bene Futuis View Post
    Message from Heye --- "Cheating motherfuckers !"
    Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed.