Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The jalapeno was straight fire. Need some ice cream
    ---------------------------------------------
    Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Come on, ice cream!
      More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
        Downing many beers likely a good idea.
        This was your awesomest post ever.
        I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• Well, our Quarantine 4th was fun. We grilled hot dogs and hamburgers and made s'mores in the fire pit in the back yard. We watched our neighbors set off some fireworks. Normally I buy my own set of fireworks but had to enjoy others' this year. It was still nice.
          "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
            Well, our Quarantine 4th was fun. We grilled hot dogs and hamburgers and made s'mores in the fire pit in the back yard. We watched our neighbors set off some fireworks. Normally I buy my own set of fireworks but had to enjoy others' this year. It was still nice.
            Damn I wish we had a fire pit. We had a chiminea at our last pad but not a great layout at our new house so we left it.

Seems like there are 10x the amount of fireworks going off in my town. That's unusual because people love the shit out of illegal fireworks around here (and you can get enormous mortars and the like for cheap on the reservation). My dogs are losing their shit but it's been pretty neat overall. Crazy dangerous fire-wise, but still...
            More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

Well, our Quarantine 4th was fun. We grilled hot dogs and hamburgers and made s'mores in the fire pit in the back yard. We watched our neighbors set off some fireworks. Normally I buy my own set of fireworks but had to enjoy others' this year. It was still nice.
              I am so jealous---see my post in the VD 15 commentary thread about my attempt to grill today. Now find someone to get Freddie healthy.

Comment

• People were insane with the fireworks last night. Kept going nonstop and strong until at least 1:00am. Guess I know where everyone's going out money has gone, lol.

Comment

Sounds fun. I think we are going to have a fire this week too. Got the stuff for smores the other day
                  The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                  George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• My COVID test came back negative, which is nice.
                    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• I had some sort of respiratory illness/infection last week, but I guess it was not the 'rona.

Comment

The jalapeno was straight fire. Need some ice cream
                        Remind me to wear gloves next time I cut one of those...over 24 hours later and my fingers and hand are still burning
                        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

My COVID test came back negative, which is nice.
                          woot

I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Remind me to wear gloves next time I cut one of those...over 24 hours later and my fingers and hand are still burning
                            I always forget and wipe my eyes... that shit burns.
                            I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Andrew McCutchen is right - the Yankees’ hair policy sucks

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                                Andrew McCutchen is right - the Yankees’ hair policy sucks
                                All 25 (or 60) guys should show some unity and say none of them are shaving. That would be the end of the policy.

Comment

Working...
                                X