Page 1209 of 1209 FirstFirst ... 209709110911591199120712081209
Results 12,081 to 12,084 of 12084

Thread: *** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

  1. #12081
    All Star Kevin Seitzer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    6,917
    Quote Originally Posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
    Believe half of what you see...and none of what you hear (from scouts). Or something like that
    This was not one of the better scouts, shall I say. But scouting is hard, and it is very tempting to fill in what you can't see with your eyes based on the past performance record. That's all fine and well as long as everyone is transparent that is what is going on.
    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

  2. #12082
    All Star The Feral Slasher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    8,673
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
    This was not one of the better scouts, shall I say. But scouting is hard, and it is very tempting to fill in what you can't see with your eyes based on the past performance record. That's all fine and well as long as everyone is transparent that is what is going on.
    I think scouting would be incredibly hard. I had a hard enough time when my friend had me evaluate his 6th grade basketball team

  3. #12083
    All Star Kevin Seitzer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    6,917
    Quote Originally Posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
    I think scouting would be incredibly hard. I had a hard enough time when my friend had me evaluate his 6th grade basketball team
    Were they all too short? I know I was in sixth grade.
    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

  4. #12084
    All Star The Feral Slasher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    8,673
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
    Were they all too short? I know I was in sixth grade.
    How would i know, didn't i say it was difficult?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •